New Here

Hello, all! I bought the PDF versions of the two main books and Champions supplement. I haven't had a chance to play the game, but I have really liked what I have read and have played around with character creation. I expect to pose some newbie questions, but none come to mind right now. Anyway, I am curious if any long time players have made Hero System versions of popular characters not licensed by Herogames, like Superman, Batman, Star Trek, James Bond and so on that might be good for comparison as I attempt to make characters. If I have posted to the wrong location I apologize.

Re: New Here

Just do a search for any specific character you are intersted in. Many of the major fictional characters from superman to conan have been written up, discussed and re-written on these very message boards.

In fact, writing up characters from fiction is one of the favored pastimes of a majority of the members here.

Re: New Here

Did you check out Surbrook's Stuff yet? If you're looking for a character adapted from fiction or comics or almost anywhere, that's the first place to look.

;) Then do a search here on Hero Games and find several threads of people saying "No, that's not right, here look at MY version of Batman/Conan/James Bond/Aunt May!!"

Lucius Alexander

say hello to the nice palindromedary