Arena Games Season 2-Draft Thread

Logan D. Hurricanes

• Replies 890
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The lord commish has offered me the chance to announce my original pick for the final round. It was someome nixed earlier due to rules.

Monster Mash will be swapping out A swamp thing, Grundy, for THE Swamp Thing. That is right, MM now has a super intelligent and sentient Alien Tree and The domestic Master of all things living, the animated Swamp Thing.

Let's let Grundy rest this Monday. He needs it.

La Rose.

Too bad Monster Mash and The Knights Who Say Nietzsche are in different leagues because I'd love to see Swamp Thing take on Man Thing...

Yes i did just say Swamp Thing & Man Thing. And the only thing left to say is...shake that WILD THING

Too bad Monster Mash and The Knights Who Say Nietzsche are in different leagues because I'd love to see Swamp Thing take on Man Thing...

I was wondering if we'd see the other squishy 'Thing'!  I always liked Man Thing better, but the DC character did have his own show once: "I know the evil that men do. . .do not bring your evil here. . do not incur the wrath of . .. Swamp Thing!

Oh...if only there was a HBO/Netflix* tv show for Swamp Thing or Howard the Duck that bought with it the writing, tone and style of Alan Moore for Swamp Thing, and Steve Geber for Howard the Duck. 

*Any other cable or Net streaming option would suffice, I'm just picking the two most popular options.