Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Logan.1179

Arena Games Season 2-Draft Thread

It's not a great movie by any means, but it's worth seeing once, for one main reason: Sam Elliott.

Here's where I do my name dropping. Sam went to my mom's highschool. He was older than she by a year or two, but attended when her older brother and sister were there. Her class included Lindsey Ball though. Who would later marry and become Lindsey Wagner (The Bionic Woman).

Here's where I do my name dropping. Sam went to my mom's highschool. He was older than she by a year or two, but attended when her older brother and sister were there. Her class included Lindsey Ball though. Who would later marry and become Lindsey Wagner (The Bionic Woman).

Very cool!

Next time I think this will be my team....

dc_girls_poker_night_by_vinroc-d33n2l4.j

(Thought I'd give something else for y'all to help pass the time until the next pick is made.  I know!  I'm great like that! Can't imagine any man--and some women--who'd want to pass up this card game! Enjoy!  Don't say I never did anything for you.)

(Thought I'd give something else for y'all to help pass the time until the next pick is made.  I know!  I'm great like that! Can't imagine any man--and some women--who'd want to pass up this card game! Enjoy!  Don't say I never did anything for you.)

There are only eight spots on a team... which of these lovely ladies do you kick out?

Depends what game of poker they are playing..*wink* *wink*

The only one picked right now is Power Girl. right?

Yep

SKJAM has the "Just Imagine" version of Wonder Woman IIRC. Not sure if that would rule out Diana Prince or not.

Nope. Totally different characters who happen to have the same mantle (like John Steward doesn't rule out any other GL).

I considered Zatanna for my team, but I was trying to maximize my bonus points.

I did that Season 1. I came in third last. 

The Evil d12 Of Doom might favour you...ie you might have better luck than i did.

True true. I had forgotten.

It will be interesting to see how many characters from Lady Pariah's card game picture now get drafted in this final round ;)

I had the same thought

An obvious feminine distraction ploy.

(and too bad, didn't have room for Zatanna)

You can't prove a thing.... :whistle:

This delay in the game has been brought to you by Brainfart. "When you have no good excuse, there's always Brainfart."

brainfart1.png

I am so, so sorry. I have SKJAM's proxy pick. 

So, without further delay, SKJAM takes Photon, aka Monica Rambeau.

light_up__light_up____by_crimsonsea-d2zf

And her theme music