Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Logan.1179

Arena Games Season 2-Draft Thread

Pick #2: The Blonde Phantom

180px-BlondePhantomDetail.jpg

Estimated Bonus Points

3 bonus points if the pick is selected within 24 hours
3 bonus points if the character has never died (I don't believe she has)
1 bonus point if the character chosen is female
2 point if the co-creator was not Kirby or Ditko
2 points if character was created before 1961

2 points if character is non-Marvel (originally published by Timely Comics, but now by Marvel)

Estimated Total: 8-13 points

I don't think she's died in the comics, but I will respect the commissioner's decision on this and if she could be considered non-Marvel due to being created by Timely Comics.

Professional Womanizer: Hercules is well known for his womanizing skills that are so efficient that they are considered legendary. In fact, even some men have fallen victim to his charms. Indeed, Wolverine once remarked: "I've seen it, in bar after bar. Whatever women want, that guy's got it..."

What an interesting superpower for this competition... Power Girl, Wonder Woman...watch out..."Sexiest God Alive 400 BCE" is in da arena. 

( :D )

I was hesitant to put my team name out there for this very reason. Luckily not all is as it seems.

I fear your team name may have doomed you.

Agree. Lady Pariah should draft a brunette to throw everybody else off their game.

Agree. Lady Pariah should draft a brunette to throw everybody else off their game.

Technically I'm a brunette...

(At least I was. What's with all this grey?!)

Tough round, Stan is responsible for so many great characters, but the most 'Nietzsche-esque' has got to be:

Man-Thing

Thunderbolts_Vol_1_154_Textless.jpg

Burn at his touch!! (Stan shares credit with Roy Thomas and Gerry Conway)

... Okay. That is snipe number three... I think I lost my concept completely now...

La Rose. 

... Okay. That is snipe number three... I think I lost my concept completely now...

La Rose. 

That's rough, man. Sorry to hear about it.

Of course, I'm about two picks away from having my entire concept junked as well.

I'm reminded of something I heard once: Blessed are the flexible, for they shall not be bent out of shape. 

What are you talking about? I looked at the Wikipedia page for "Characters created by Stan Lee", and there were two hundred entries.

Yeah, but only so many of them are really excellent...

and blonde