6th Edition Conversion Poll

Christopher R Taylor

Conversions Poll  

45 members have voted

1. 1. What 6th Edition Conversions would you like to see next?

• Pyramid in the Sky
    • Adventurer's Club Characters
    • More Kingdom of Champions Characters
    • Blood Fury (no illustrations)
    • Champions Presents
    • Day of the Destroyer
    • Invasions: Target Earth
    • Target: Hero
    • Trouble for HAVOC
    • Watchers of the Dragon
    • Champions Presents 2
    • Enemies that haven't been reprinted in 5th and 6th

For about a year now, I've been converting old stuff into 6th edition for Champions and doing a bit of coloring on the illustrations, to boot.  Captain Strawberry suggested I put up a poll for what people would like to see updated, so I thought that was a fine idea.  I don't have everything that was printed in the past, but have quite a bit.

The rules are simple:

• All characters must be 4th edition or earlier
  • All characters must be not reprinted in later books - there's a chance some of the adventures or characters listed in the poll might be, please let me know
  • They must be for Champions in some form or another
  • They must not have already been converted here recently

I and others have done quite a few recently, so you can look them up in the 6th Edition Conversions thread.  There is a post in that with links to all the other recent conversion threads people have been doing as well.

*Edit: I have removed the Island of Dr Destroyer because it did not qualify for rebuilding.

Spectrum has never been updated. As to the poll, I'd choose either of the Champions Presents books. Pyramid for the Sky is pretty much a waste. Target Hero and Havoc are interesting choices, but as they were built for 3rd Ed...and originally built in the most generic uninspired way....the work involved would be a lot more extensive.

From the poll, I chose Champions Presents, Day Of The Destroyer, and Target HERO.  I'd also like to put in a suggestion for the Allies book.  (Go Zen Team!)  And maybe even Bad Medicine For Dr. Drugs, if you can find a copy.

Needless to say, Christopher, you do a great job on these conversions.  So in appreciation, here comes a flying puppy--

tumblr_ns8ixcA8GB1szulgvo1_1280.jpg

See?  It's racing to your rescue!