The Reformed not likely to be used continuing NaNoWriMo thread

Hermit

First writing session done: 1 hr 17 minutes / 1150 words. Wanted to get some words in before bed. I'm going to try to get some writing in before bed and first thing in the morning each day.

Working title: Crow the Agnostic

I'll probably change the protagonist's name and thus the title at some point, but I'm feeling lazy about naming tonight.

Edited by Pattern Ghost

12 minutes ago, BoloOfEarth said:

Washed ashore?  Hope the hero had some shampoo and soap handy.  Still, seems an odd way to start a book with a little oceanside bathing.

Hygiene is often overlooked in fantasy fiction. It's always a good idea to start your adventure fresh, and with clean underwear.

1 hour ago, Hermit said:

Today, we let our dog pass out of pain and out of this world. So I've not gotten any real writing done and not sure I will today.

My deepest condolences.  They truly are a blessing in our lives and losing them hurts deeply.  I hope you spend time recalling all the great times you had with your furry family member. 

14 minutes ago, BoloOfEarth said:

My deepest condolences.  They truly are a blessing in our lives and losing them hurts deeply.  I hope you spend time recalling all the great times you had with your furry family member. 

She was not my dog as much as others have been, but a good girl to say the least.