Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bazza

Captain Marvel with spoilers

I think you have to be looking for problems to suggest that Shield one-liner causes continuity problems. 

Really, if Shield was a real life organisation and given my exposure to bureaucrats and government, the name would be getting tweaked all the time. 

17 hours ago, zslane said:

And it had the unfortunate side effect of establishing the notion that its most trusted field agents (remember, Coulson was entrusted with the task of finding, investigating, and retrieving Mjolnir) don't believe the agency they work for has a stable enough name to warrant simply calling it by its eminently pronounceable acronym.

No, it didn't. It only established that Coulson's a bit of a smartass who likes Dad jokes. Nothing more.

On 4/5/2019 at 1:02 AM, Starlord said:

Given that much of Avengers 3-4 was shot at the same time, I wonder which Carol she filmed first - solo Carol or Endgame Carol.

"“This was Brie’s first time playing the character,” one of the Endgamedirectors Joe Russo told Slash Film. “She [filmed Avengers: Endgame] before she filmed Captain Marvel, ..."

‘Avengers: Endgame’ Director Explains Why Brie Larson’s ‘Captain Marvel’ Has a New Look in Latest Movie - Just Jared
https://apple.news/A3tunijrzNDG37SyvfVmgOw

On 3/7/2019 at 1:36 AM, Hermit said:

I thought you were our Canary in a coal mine

On Wednesday I will be. That is Tuesday in America. Avengers Endgame opens on Friday right?