Pariah

I didn't see a minute of it. We had to pick up the keys for our new place, then take LBP to his first soccer game of the season. We go home late.

Still, I'll take the result. One down, three to go!

Jon Rahm has a fair round going...even par through 17 at the Open is quite acceptable.

Tees off on 18, hits a nice shot.

Then 2 kids steal the ball.

The landing spot was known;  Rahm got a free relief and finished off a birdie.  

Seems quite possible that the kids will get ID'd, between cameras and spectators.  They may be in for quite the lecture.  But hey, one never knows;  the parentals might've put em up to it.  If so, then charges gonna get filed...

2 hours ago, Spence said:

Seattle is officially one of the host cities for the 2026 World Cup :celebrate

Now I'll be able to attend a World Cup match before I kick the bucket :rockon:

I saw that.  Quite interesting approach to distribute things so much, but it also makes a lot of sense.  

1 hour ago, unclevlad said:

I saw that.  Quite interesting approach to distribute things so much, but it also makes a lot of sense.  

I originally thought Seattle wouldn't get it because of the geography.  They have to minimize travel times so I was expecting three clusters in the US, California, Northeast and Southeast.  But when I saw that Vancouver and Toronto were two of the three Canadian candidates, I knew they would get the Canadian games.   And that made Seattle obvious. 

This has just gone from taken out behind the woodshed, to sliced, diced, folded, spindled, and mutilated.

5-0 Avalanche, late 2nd.  And that's a very misleading score;  the Avs have had another half dozen *excellent* scoring chances, while Logan's Locals have barely had a sniff at a scoring chance.

EDIT:  and to pour a barrel of salt water over the beatdown...2 minutes into the 3rd, the Avs score another goal....short-handed.  So you can basically forget TB having a decent period to try to get some momentum for the next game.

Switching to baseball.  

Stats of the night: Andrei Vasilevskiy gave up seven goals on 30 shots. Darcy Kuemper gave up zero goals on 16 shots. Colorado's defense smothered the Lightning. 

Game three in Tampa on Monday night. Can the Avs keep their perfect road record (7-0) intact?