What's the most useless supplement you'd actually like to see?

BobGreenwade

Re: What's the most useless supplement you'd actually like to see?

Didn't the 4e Ninja Hero have a martial art design for football players?

Yup. It was included as an example of what you could model with the rules.

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There was a PC in my champions game that used that, he was a duplicator who could turn into a full football team. They all had the football martial arts, he had trick footballs as the quarterback. These days he'd be a summoner.

Just in case someone beat me to this, I'd like to point out that I have not carefully read through all sixteen pages of this thread, but can I suggest:

Comedy Hero!!!

Actually that is how most of my games end up anyway. Like the Dark Champions one where two characters got caught in a methane explosion is the sewers, got blown out of a manhole (fnar fnar), through a truck carrying high pressure Bovril (don't ask), through another truck carrying eider down, and into a Rebublican Convention. Oh good Lord. I'm not making this up (although I was at the time). Dark Champions. Right.

Communist Hero.

You'd have setting infos and new specific rules about 1910s and 1920s Russia, maoism during World War 2 and until 1954, North Viet Nam, south american liberation mouvements, african liberation mouvements and covert ops of cold war. Maybe there'd also be some tricks about transfering some classical characters to communist ones, just like in People's Mario:http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_xQ-ns5whw

That'd be cool to play a soviet super agent! :D

• 2 months later...

Just in case someone beat me to this, I'd like to point out that I have not carefully read through all sixteen pages of this thread, but can I suggest:

Comedy Hero!!!

Actually that is how most of my games end up anyway. Like the Dark Champions one where two characters got caught in a methane explosion is the sewers, got blown out of a manhole (fnar fnar), through a truck carrying high pressure Bovril (don't ask), through another truck carrying eider down, and into a Rebublican Convention. Oh good Lord. I'm not making this up (although I was at the time). Dark Champions. Right.

Hey Sean, have you started writing this one yet?