Superhero Images

schir1964

Re: Superhero Images

Alright I subjected the NGD to this now its your turn. :D

I have a gallery at DeviantART and I'm cleaning house and thowing out a bunch of old sketchbooks. But I kept my favorite pieces from each book. So you can now see about 16 years worth of my Art in my Gallery and "Scraps" sections...

if you're interested...go HERE

Not to be a killjoy, but I would remove that link from the thread if any of the art might be considered questionable. Under the conduct and rules for the threads, Dan Simon has posted that anyone can get into trouble posting questionable pctures and even links to sites that post questionable pictures.

Just wanted to let you know before something might happen via those rules.

- Christopher Mullins

Not to be a killjoy, but I would remove that link from the thread if any of the art might be considered questionable. Under the conduct and rules for the threads, Dan Simon has posted that anyone can get into trouble posting questionable pctures and even links to sites that post questionable pictures.

Just wanted to let you know before something might happen via those rules.

- Christopher Mullins

Thanks for the info. No joykilling taken...er soemthing like that! :D

I have some images I made in COH that I'm using for my main Power Armored guy, Sentinel. Now that I've figured out Multiform, he's a beast! And, he's perfect for merchandising...just think of all the different toys!!! I still have 3 more to make: Sensor, Subterranean, and Arctic.

The "default" suit, the one he uses the most.

standard.jpg

The Space suit

space.jpg

The Aquatic suit

aquatic.jpg

The Stealth suit

stealth.jpg

The fire fighting Inferno Armor

inferno.jpg

And, the big bad Grondbuster armor!

grondbuster.jpg

I have a similar character named Enforcer who also uses a Multiform suit of armour that utilizes eight different forms; Ground, Air Operations, Sea, Space, Stealth, N.B.C.(Nuclear,Biological,and Chemical), Arctic, and a "Triple" suit that covers Desert, Mountainous, and Jungle terrains.

Enforcer is a member of a interplanetary security force for a system alliance known as the Octagon.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

There was a possibility of copyright violation from what? I guess I'm not understanding the thread... I was thinking it was just a thread about someone working on their costumes for cons and other gatherings.

Thats actually what I usually used the catsuit thread for, but I am a distinct minority :D

Well' date=' last thing I want to do is post my flabby butt wearing anything anywhere... so you won't be seeing me on any of those kinds of threads. =)[/quote']

Well, I actually posted pics of my various models and clients wearing outfits I've made... I've posted a few pics of myself tho...the Beefcake thread and a few others.

I'm blessed with non-flabby genetics... I just have to remember to exercise or I wind up looking like Jack the Pumpkin King.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok maybe someone can help me I'm trying to post some pics

but when I do they become Gigantic,

for some reason either Photobucket isnt resizing it

or the transfer to the forum is blowing it up

Has anyone had this happen, and do they know how to fix it

Thanks for the help