Superhero Images

schir1964

Re: Superhero Images

Not sure if I've shown THIS one or not. Again' date=' a coloring book altered.. this lady was originally that ice queen lady from that old She Ra cartoon, but I've turned her into a more firey heroine/villain[/quote']

Betcha you're referring Frosta,the Ice scorceress of eitheria

Not Marksman he has part of the Champions

This guy was the actual face of the Champions Game,(Before it was ever hero games) I believe he was on the 1st or 2nd ed. cover with a Spider guy and a flame girl. he was also on the cover of The #1 Issue of adventurers Club (I still have that)(not a Pack Rat)

If I can dig up a Pic I'll post it

I'm in need of three pics. I need a large muscular brick with a crew cut, a smallish lithe female with a laptop, and an athletic looking energy projector that looks a bit rough around the edges. Does anyone have something close to these or do you remember anything close being posted? I can photoshop if there is something close. I've been searching Google as well, but I thought a shout out here might turn something up as well.

Here is an example:

SHANE

15 years ago it was the gaze of righteousness. 10 years ago it was the gaze of anger. 5 years ago it was a gaze filled with blood. Now, for the first time, it is the gaze of a man at peace with the world. But the righteousness and anger are still there to be called upon for the times when the world is not itself at peace.

Shane stands 6’1”, broad shoulders, thick thighs, hair so black as to be blue. In his late thirties, his features are weathered by laughter and tears, wind and blood, justice and passion. He thinks before speaking, is measured in risk with others lives and sometimes reckless with his own.

Chulukua-Ryu

"Chulukua" (pronounced Choo-La'-Ka) is a Cherokee/Mayan word that was taken from the word "Chuluaqui" (Shoo'-loo-quay), which is the primordial life-force energy from which everything is created. This energy is also called "Ki" in Japanese martial arts. "Ryu" is a Japanese word that means 'style', 'tradition' or 'school'.

Chulukua-Ryu was developed over 30 years before the turn of the century by A.I.M. advocate and Navajo medicine man Soke SwiftDeer. Over a period of 25 years, Soke SwiftDeer visited approximately 178 different Native American tribes who shared with him some of their unique martial arts or "warrior arts."

In total, SwiftDeer received a staggering 750 techniques that ranged from simple but effective Apache hand throws to tomahawk techniques to scissor kicks against an opponent on horseback. Holding 9th-Degree Red/White/Black Belts in Jiu-Jitsu and Karate, SwiftDeer weaved all these systems together to synthesize an entirely new martial art which he dubbed "Chulukua Ryu."

As the war between the United States and the American Indian Movement sadly worsened to the point of no return Soke SwiftDeer made his last and longest journey to find the man known as Shay’hanae, a warrior who’d lost his path. Upon his discovery of Shay’hanae SwiftDeer, with the help of another legendary medicine man of the Black Foot named ManySpiritCaller, used his considerable will to convince the young warrior that the ways of his ancestors were not to be forgotten.

Through the teachings of ChulukuaRyu SwiftDeer was able to reconcile Shay’hanae’s immersion into the ways of the white man and disdain for his heritage and the rich history that was his birthright. The result was SHANE; great warrior of the people... All people.

Here's another:

Baron Samedi

Baron Samedi is one of the Guedes, a group of deities in the voodoo religion. As such he has been in existence for as long as the voodoo religion has been alive. He is a very wise man for his knowledge is an accumulation of the knowledge of all the deceased. He stands on the center of all the roads that lead to “Guinee”, the afterworld. He has also been known as Baron Cemetiere and Baron La Croix. In rituals when humans wish to call upon the knowledge or power of one of the many Guedes then it is the Baron who is the intercessor of such meetings and discussions, all roads work through the Baron.

HAZMAN

Timothy Lionel Mason wa a physcial chemisty researcher at Columbia University before the War of 2017. During the Battle of Morningside Park, he and colleagues were exposed to massive doses of Eonic radiation, imbuing them with extraordinary abilities. Mason found that he was able to manipulate gasses simply by concentrating. His first discovery was that he could creates nitrous oxide -laughing gas- from atmospheric nitrogen and oxygen. He and his colleagues joined the military as a special ops team - the Columbia University Research Victims Enhanced Squad (CURVES). One of Mason’s CURVES teammates - Red Ronin - coined the moniker Laughting Man.

Mason built a liquid nitrogen glove for his work in lab and with CURVES. The glove pulls heat from anything near the palm. The glove is covered with a reflective coathing and vents heat at the shoulder.

After the War, Mason moved to Anchorage to join a Special Law Enforcement team. While in Anchorage, Mason and his team faced an ecological terrorist, and Mason created a hazmat suit to respond. Mason’s environmental ethic requires him to neutralize any chemicals he uses from his chemical suit, much to the chagrin of his colleagues.

Werehawk, do you have a color scheme for Demonangel?

- Christopher Mullins

Her bodysuit is maroon with black sleeves and beige shoulder rings. Her mask is black and ends where the jewelry begins on her chest. The jewelry is gold and white crystals. She wears beige leggings and black boots. Her cape is black on the outside and blood red on the inside. She has sandy blonde hair.

I'm a big fan of Ascendent from CoH. He was just the funniest and nicest guy. I even got to team with him, once.

I have since left CoH, but I still have fond memories. I even made a standing cardstock for him (not that we've got to use it for any of our games).

So, if you are out there, A, we have a figure for you if you ever want to join our superhero games.

Great stuff

Thanks GoldenAge

QM

Thanks! Here's another

HALFLIFE

HalfLife was born Alexander Stryke in Atlanta, United Societies of America. Alexander led a normal life, growing up in Atlanta with dreams of being an astronaut. As his schooling went on he decided to become a nuclear technician. Alex soon found what he was looking for not long after graduating from the university of Georgia with a 4.0 grade point average. Against all odds he received a position at the nuclear reaction plant in Fairmont Maryland right out of school and soon embarked on his career as a nuclear technician. Unfortunately, his promising life suffered a few major setbacks. Mere months after his world exploded with promise it was shattered when his mother and sister were killed in a car accident in downtown Atlanta. If such a tragedy weren’t enough, his fiancé of two years left him for another man while Alex toiled to make funeral arrangements for dead mother and sister.

Alexander quickly devolved from a promising member of society into a bitter and angry man. He became cruel in his dealings with his co-workers and shut himself off from his friends and remaining family. It was not long before Alex was totally consumed, so to speak…

Following a routine procedure at the plant a cooling rod failed to insert itself correctly into its housing chamber leading to a malfunction in the reactors cooling process. Alexander was forced to perform a dangerous automated procedure to replace the rod. Unfortunately for Alex and over 130 others, fate dealt its final blow and the rod snapped, rupturing the cooling valves; a mistake that led to a small-scale meltdown. Alexander was hit by the full effect of the radioactive particles and was pronounced dead on April 14 1992. Several days later his body disappeared from the containment center. Now calling himself Half-Life his body was all but destroyed leaving him with the appearance of a skeleton surrounded by an aura of green flowing radiation.

And Another... :D

CLOUDED LEOPARD

Clouded Leopard is a short, wiry man wearing a full-body coverage suit. When he speaks it is with an obvious SE Asian accent. The suit is colorful, the pattern mimics that of the small predatory Asian cat that is his namesake, and it is very striking. He wears a red sash around his waist and has a bokken in a sheath built in to his suit across the back.

He has been a fixture in the New Orient for some time. He is relentless in his pursuit of the criminals that haunt the streets as well as their bosses and enforcers. He is generally well-liked and respected.

The man who would become Clouded Leopard was born in Viet Nam. His father was an intellectual and in constant danger, so he sent his son to his wife's uncle in the mountains for safety. This man was a legendary Master and taught the boy the martial arts and mystic disciplines that he commanded. By the time he reached adulthood, his parents were long dead and the communists firmly in charge. His great-uncle smuggled him to the United States where he now lives in the Epic City's New Orient and strives to better the lives of its people.

For years Clouded Leopard stalked the backstreets of Epic City preying on those who would harm the innocent. His journey was one of self-devotion and his ever-evolving pursuit to better his position on the wheel of life. But one man can only do so much and Clouded Leopard was fighting a loosing battle. Epic City’s New Orient was a hotbed of criminal activity and the dangers within grew unchecked. Faced with insurmountable odds yet determined to continue his war on crime Clouded Leopard adapted.

Whispers in the dark brought encouraging news of Clouded Leopard’s disappearance to the eager ears of the New Orient’s crime syndicates. Encouraged, they doubled their efforts while the jungle cat was away. Their success led them to believe the rumors true; that Clouded Leopard had indeed turned his back on Epic City. Never were they more mistaken. When he reemerged it was not as a man, but as an army. Clouded Leopard had become more than a lone vigilante, his transformation completed, he emerged as the leader of the new underground; a benign shadow that would soon sweep across the New Orient, blotting out all evil as it passed.