Need help naming my New Hero group

Corven_Ren

I put together a new group of NPC heroes containg 2 of my old PC's, a friends old PC, a reformed custom villain and a new hero I am in the process of making. And I need some help coming up with a name for them. They are based in Florida in the wetlands surrounding the Cape Canaveral area.

I though of one name

Cape Canaveral Crusaders

But I think it sounds retarded. What do you think. Or maybe you can help me come up with a better name.

Any more useful details on the characters? What works for a group of low-powered vigilantes doesn't work as well for a group of mystic adventurers, etc.

Force: Florida

Southern Knights

Florida Five

Fabulous Five

Conquistadores

Super Seminoles

SOFA: South Of Florida Avengers!

SOFT: South of Florida Titans!

GATOR: General Anti-Terrorist Operational Reserve!

Ok S.S. heres the teams line-up

Reptyle- martial-brick whos also the team's pilot, detailed in his own post earlier this month.

Armordillo- A mutant who looks like his name sake animal, team's brick, abandoned as a child and raised by a wildlife ranger

Mosquito- A shrinking eb user, former villain trying to make amends for his past, former member of Terror Inc in my campaign.

Fireblast- Mutant fire using blaster-type, college student at BCC

Seminole- native american mystic and historian, also teams gadgeteer archer. (Still in the works)

The team is moderatly respected and has saved the Space Center from several attacks by Viper and other villain groups. Armordillo is the only member who is viewed with any contempt as he has almost killed several people. I am working on drawing a group picture and may eventually post it for criticism.

You could do a CSI with the Champions!

Champions: Florida!

But then they kind of ripped that off from the West Coast Avengers, didn't they?

Law and Order: Metahuman Division

Due to the use of superpoweres, some crimes are beyond the scope of normal investigators. These are left to the detectives of the Metahuman Crimes Division. These are their stories.... Doink Doink!

Originally posted by Blue

Due to the use of superpoweres, some crimes are beyond the scope of normal investigators. These are left to the detectives of the Metahuman Crimes Division. These are their stories.... Doink Doink!

LMAO at that one Blue I watch Law & Orer SVU and Criminal Intent

Originally posted by Blue

That's great. :D

Re: Need help naming my New Hero group

One last post on this thread from me...Thank you to all who gave me so many wonderful suggestions :D and after telling all of them to the most important critic MY WIFE :eek: the team has been officially named

Forces of Nature

Special Thank to Supreme Serpent fot that one.

I will eventually post each member for everyone's opinions later begining with the Team Leader: Seminole......I will probably not repost Reptyle as he has already been posted under his own thread entitled My 1st Character (Opinions Wanted)