Longest Running Thread EVER

Re: Longest Running Thread EVER

No' date=' just click on the post count number to the right on the listing of threads and it tells you everyone who posted and how many posts each. Not to take away from Bazza's effort in advising us, that was cool.[/quote']

Thanks, zornwil, I didn't know that. A useful piece of information, and not just for this thread, either.

We could have an entire thread of posting who has posted how many times to the thread so far. Now that would be a pointless way to raise your post count.

I'll be honest, SS...that doesn't sound like much fun. The WAG and A&Q threads, while pointless, are fun.

And besides, I don't want to annoy Killer Shrike any further.

Fishing? Fishing for cowboys? NO!!!!!

I was at a club last Wednesday, a friend of mine at the club said "hey we're going to the Saddle Rack to get drunk and ride the bull". How can you say no to that. I will be bringing my camera though :)

T.

I thought I saw something about "Virtual Fishing" on the website. Hope it went well (As well as being subjected to C&W could be).

archermoo, unless things have changed no smoking in California bars. (well, not legally).

However' date=' as willing as I am to help, personally, I'd rather see the Random Musings thread become the longest-running one. I really like that. No offense, SS.[/quote']

Ah, but random musings isn't conversational. In fact, conversation is forbidden by The Old Man, I believe, and will be strictly punished. This thread, however loosely it matches the definition, is conversational. No floggings.

That's number 4...

It's tomorrow!

And your last post doesn't count as to "details"! Hope you got some sleep and aren't too slow. Never was into the mechanical bull-riding thing myself, never even TOUCHED one, literally. Actually I'm not sure I've even ever been in a bar that had one.

OK the place was not as bad as I was expected.

This was my first time being anywhere near a mechanical bull probably the first time being in the same city as one. It was pretty fun, first time I sucked so I had to do it again and was better. You have a bar you hold on to with one hand, then you try wrap your legs around the front of the thing, there's really nothing for your legs to hang on to, if you hook your heels on to the front your good for a few seconds. One of my friends took some pictures. I'll get the pics today but she's not online yet (probably *%#!@* sleeping).

Ah' date=' but random musings isn't conversational. In fact, conversation is forbidden by The Old Man, I believe, and will be strictly punished.[/quote']

Exactly. Though I would stress that the punishment would not involve floggings. No, instead violators shall be made to referee a debate between Seenar and Worldmaker.

Yeah, I'm mean and nasty.

Musing on Random Musings is conversational but you have no chance of catching that one.

Nor Answers and Questions.

Nor Catsuit. Not if I have anything to do with it......

Or so you think. Besides, it wouldn't take much to stop one of them dead. We weren't going to go so far as to declare war... but the point to this thread is to have general discussions and derailments AND bypass all other forums. So if you are going to be that way. It just might be time to call Bush the next Hitler in the Catsuit thread. ;)

5.6.7.8.9.10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have some cosplay girls that are being kinda intimate with each other!

Hey, where are they at? That background looks really familiar. Is that a hotel in So. Cal?