Longest Running Thread EVER

Re: Longest Running Thread EVER

Gewing and Lemming, please turn in characters soon. Or roughly so. Zornwil, I'll send you an email regarding yours in a bit.

Long week is over and I have some time off just a short stretch down the road.

Do you need me to tweak more than your prior email? Just curious. Mainly, though, are you going to start using the Hero Central site to communicate? I think I'm properly subscribed to the campaign there.

If you are properly subscribed' date=' you should have an email in your inbox. I started a new storyboard thread. We can move there and regarding my last email, you can balance the two disadvantages if you want.[/quote']

Got it.

Gewing and Lemming, please turn in characters soon. Or roughly so. Zornwil, I'll send you an email regarding yours in a bit.

Long week is over and I have some time off just a short stretch down the road.

Sorry for the delay. The sinus deal took more out of me than anticipated. I'll take another look over at HC and start work on it, say get something to you by Wed.

Fair enough and I'm bringing this thread back to page 1.

I even posted a few thoughts over at Hero Central. So is Scales going to be a superhumanly strong, metallic swamp monster? :D

inside joke, though I think I posted his picture somewhere and discussed his abilities elsewhere...

Why is it you never see that at a fantasy convention? Why do all the women in chainmail bikinis at the cons look like John Candy? :shock::ugly:

My e-mail contact was at GenCon in the 90s and he saw a couple of good looking girls in Chain Mail bikinis or the harem look. I have seen the photoes and can produce them as proof once scanned. One shows the chain mail lovely with said contact after he won the International in 91 or 92.