Ambrethel Map in Free Stuff

keithcurtis

Re: Ambrethel Map in Free Stuff

And just wait'll you see Keith's more detailed maps of specific regions in the book! They're not in color, but they are unquestionably cool and nifty.

As are his maps for Fantasy Hero Battlegrounds, which I'm currently poring over as I edit/develop that book.

By the time we're done with 'im, the poor guy's gonna have little hex-grid patterns burned into his retinas.... :eek:

Awesome. Any chance of a physical map (no political borders) being made available if a GM wanted to alter the world history or change borders as campaign progressed?

I think Steve and I discussed that at Dundracon this year, but I'll check. It would probably be only one resolution, however. I might consider making it B&W for easier printing.

Keith "Thanks, one and all" Curtis

Very nice. Some people have pics of children on their work computer backgrounds, some have movies, I have a map of Ambrethel.

I have the rockingly cool Klaus Scherwinski cover for the forthcoming Hudson City: The Urban Abyss, which he got done really early due to a gap in his schedule.

I think Steve and I discussed that at Dundracon this year, but I'll check. It would probably be only one resolution, however. I might consider making it B&W for easier printing.

I have no objection to a geo-only map if you want to provide one, Keith. Among other things, it would be handy for people who want to run games set in time periods other than the default 5000 SE.

Hey folks,

Just a heads up. Hero has graciously allowed me to put up a wallpaper-sized color map of Ambrethel from the Turakian Age .

If you don't see your resolution, be patient; more sizes are on the way.

Keith "Heroic Cartographer" Curtis

Incredible work; Really makes me curious about the nations in the setting.

I have no objection to a geo-only map if you want to provide one, Keith. Among other things, it would be handy for people who want to run games set in time periods other than the default 5000 SE.

Awesome! You guys are the best.

Would it be pushing our luck to ask for B&W and Color of that? ;)

Awesome! You guys are the best.

Would it be pushing our luck to ask for B&W and Color of that? ;)

Luckily, you made an EGO roll and were able to push your Luck successfully. Two maps are on their way to Ben. Give him some time to *kick them onto the website.

Keith "Scrivener of Ambrethel" Curtis

Thnk you DoJ and Keith "the Map Man" Curtis . I have a request however . Could we get a maps B&W or Colour without any labelling or borders , just the names of Oceans , Mountains , Forests , and regional names that survived the passing od the ages .

Sorry , wish I could be more clear

QM

Thnk you DoJ and Keith "the Map Man" Curtis . I have a request however . Could we get a maps B&W or Colour without any labelling or borders , just the names of Oceans , Mountains , Forests , and regional names that survived the passing od the ages .

Sorry , wish I could be more clear

QM

I think the number of maps as it stands is probably enough. Sometimes even geographical features change their names, and if a GM is going to go to the trouble of penciling in their own political names, they can probably also work in the appropriate geographical names as well.

Keith "I gotta leave something for you guys to do" Curtis

Wow! Great Map, Keith! Thanks! It must have taken a long time to create.

BTW, what format is it in the TA book? B/W or Colour? On a bound page? Fold out or poster map? Just curious.

Regardless, TA is looking better all the time, can't wait to get it...