The cranky thread

Hermit

Guest Skaramine

Re: The cranky thread

What, and admit that there is yet again something she does better than me?

Grrrr, Grrrr, Grrrr.....

You belly dance better. :D

Why is writing so goddamn slow? I thrash away at the keyboard all afternoon and all I have to show for it is a page and a half of marketing plan. It's not because I type slowly, it's just having to form the words in my head that takes so long. I know I can post damn fast to these boards... now there's a marketable skill.

Why is writing so goddamn slow? I thrash away at the keyboard all afternoon and all I have to show for it is a page and a half of marketing plan. It's not because I type slowly' date=' it's just having to form the words in my head that takes so long. I know I can post damn fast to these boards... now [i']there's[/i] a marketable skill.

Dude, if it was the big Z would be rich beyond the dreams of avarice...

:D

Guest Skaramine

Why is writing so goddamn slow? I thrash away at the keyboard all afternoon and all I have to show for it is a page and a half of marketing plan. It's not because I type slowly' date=' it's just having to form the words in my head that takes so long. I know I can post damn fast to these boards... now [i']there's[/i] a marketable skill.

I sympathize. I haven't been able to produce bupkis for a week and a half. :(

I have to get my ears checked. People have been complaining that I'm deaf. They could be right. One of my coworkers named Robin called. I kept hearing her name as "ramen." I have made an appointment on March 14. 3/14' date=' as close as pi as we'll ever get on the calendar. I guess it's appropriate for a math teacher to have an appointment on that day...[/quote']

Update: I just had my ears checked. There's no blockage, which means I need to schedule a hearing test.

Contractors.

I've got contractors the way other people have head lice. I've got contractors who show up an hour late. I've got contractors who show up only a half hour late, but forgot all their drill bits at the last job and have to go get them. I've got contractors from New Zealand who aren't real good with inches and feet.

Well. The walls are up, and filled and primed; they can now be painted. The cabinets are in, which is no mean feat given that the bathroom itself is anything but square. But there is no frickin' way it'll be done by this weekend--painting, countertops, tile, toilet, fixtures, shower curtain rod, shelving, mirror, lighting. Handles. Towel racks. Damn, damn, damn.