The cranky thread

Hermit

Re: The cranky thread

So the loudest, most annoying arrogant asshat in the company moved into the cube next to me. If he's not having a loud conversation on the phone, he's literally banging on the desk. The VP had to tell him to use earphones because he wouldn't listen to anyone else when we told him to turn his music down.

So the loudest' date=' most annoying arrogant asshat in the company moved into the cube next to me. If he's not having a loud conversation on the phone, he's literally banging on the desk. The VP had to tell him to use earphones because he wouldn't listen to anyone else when we told him to turn his music down.[/quote']

I do so!

could you be working out TOO much?

I have run into a couple people who seemed to develop anger issues when they got SERIOUSLY into working out, As far as I know they weren't using steroids, but could the massive workouts release extra testosterone?

has your diet changed?

Could be it. I've been doing a lots of classes, including a Krav Maga sparring class at 6-7 PM on Thursday, and a Taekwondo sparring class on Friday at 12-1 PM. I also did a 2-hour Chinese Boxing session right after a regular workout class.

Diet-wise, I haven't changed anything except to decrease my portions. I have been taking a fat burner to lose the gut, though.

As for acting out, I'm more or less just glaring at people who seem to be acting like asshats to me. I usually ignore my coworkers when I'm in a bad mood, so I don't take out my frustrations at them. I ignore everyone on the streets too, but that's because I just don't want to deal to them.

Could be it. I've been doing a lots of classes, including a Krav Maga sparring class at 6-7 PM on Thursday, and a Taekwondo sparring class on Friday at 12-1 PM. I also did a 2-hour Chinese Boxing session right after a regular workout class.

Diet-wise, I haven't changed anything except to decrease my portions. I have been taking a fat burner to lose the gut, though.

As for acting out, I'm more or less just glaring at people who seem to be acting like asshats to me. I usually ignore my coworkers when I'm in a bad mood, so I don't take out my frustrations at them. I ignore everyone on the streets too, but that's because I just don't want to deal to them.

Check the exact contents of the "Fat burner" and research them. afaik, most of those are full of stimulants, and they can cause "interesting" emotional swings.

I'd have loved for today to have been a normal work day. My wife can go from zero to screaming-at-the-top-of-her-lungs enraged in 3.6 seconds. If only I had the points to buy telepathy, or precognition.

Or megascale teleport.

3.6? Bit of a slow model there... ;)

Hmm. I think I've heard my wife scream maybe twice. Never at me.

I get the slow methodical voice or sometimes sarcasm. :angst:

Josh knows to get scared when I've been worked up, then get very still and quiet. I'm almost always winding up for dishing out some hurt.

You'd think he'd know by now that that's the signal to get AWAY.

And yes, there was plenty of calm, still, perfectly silent (but for the slamming doors) tantrums the last few days.

All I want to know is, why in the world does it all have to pile on at ONCE?

*screams silently*