Mightybec

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 hours ago, tkdguy said:

I will need to search for it.

It's playing in Cleveland next month.

Summary: Hard headed Louisiana fisherman Thomas Gonzales doesn't know what will hit him next. After decades of hurricanes and oil spills he faces a new threat — hordes of monstrous 20 pound swamp rats. Known as "nutria," these invasive South American rodents breed faster than the roving squads of hunters can control them. And with their orange teeth and voracious appetite they are eating up the coastal wetlands that protects Thomas and his town of Delacroix Island from hurricanes. But the people who have lived here for generations are not the type of folks who will give up without a fight. Thomas and a pack of lively bounty hunters are hellbent on saving Louisiana before it dissolves beneath their feet. It is man vs. rodent. May the best mammal win. A Q&A with director Chris Metzler will follow the screening.

• 4 weeks later...

I remember seeing a cartoon 35-40 years back (from Penthouse, IIRC) ... it was a young adult normal bipedal human and an older adult male centaur, in something (like in the cartoon above) that was intended to portray a normal middle-class household.  The word balloon over the centaur said something like, "What you have to understand, son, is that around the time you were born your mother and I were doing a lot of drugs."