Crisis of Infinite Foxbats

JeffreyWKramer

Every now and then I torture my players with the idea that I might toss some storyline at them involving major extradimensional perils which, simply for the fun-bizarre value of it, are centered around Foxbat. Toward this, I've tried to come up with as many alternate-world versions of Foxbat as possible. You know - guys like Golden Age Foxbat, Foxbatmite, Foxbat 1,000,000,

Ultimate Foxbat and Bizarro Foxbat.

What ideas do you have to toss into the mix?

I'm sure my players will thank you.

Really!!

Edit: I almost forgot Foxbat-X

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Crisis of Infinite Foxbats

Well, let's see... how about RoboFoxbat? After breaking into one of Mechanon's bases, Foxbat accidentally activates the robot's reassembly devices and is converted into a cyborg. Now he has genuine superpowers, including armor so tough that he's almost impossible to forcibly shut up. Oh, and he's convinced that his shiny new chrome exterior makes him even more irresistable to women.

*watches specially prepared "asteroid" made out of Devourer nanite cloud destroy Foxbat-1M's ping-pong ball gun*

One down, several to go.

*fires again*

*Nanites penetrate Foxbat's cranium and interface with his brain. Resulting torrent of non-sequiter input causes cascading CPU collapse throughout the whole cloud.* :P

Every now and then I torture my players with the idea that I might toss some storyline at them involving major extradimensional perils which, simply for the fun-bizarre value of it, are centered around Foxbat. Toward this, I've tried to come up with as many alternate-world versions of Foxbat as possible. You know - guys like Golden Age Foxbat, Foxbatmite, Foxbat 1,000,000,

Ultimate Foxbat and Bizarro Foxbat.

What ideas do you have to toss into the mix?

I'm sure my players will thank you.

Really!!

Edit: I almost forgot Foxbat-X

how about Cyborg-Foxbat

It is a dark future, where super heroes and villains alike wear dark colors, and shoot g...guns! Not the healthy ping pong launching or even cool laser blasting guns, but the bullet lethal sorts!

Crimes and Crime fighting have both become somber, boring, and competent... the old fun guys have faded into retirement, their greatest champion among them.

However, when a fanboy seeks him out hidiing in the "Haynesville Comic Emporium" , this legend must return from the ashes, gather the fun loving goofs of the Champions Universe, and teach the new generation what it means to be a comic book character...

"Foxbatdom Come" :)

Weld a Captain america and Batman character sheet together, season with Foxbats winning personality ...... thats the driven competent ( in a pointless kind of way ) but crackers Foxbat i use.

The type of guy who can steal a Stealthplane, break into Norad or do what ever else it takes to continue his master plan.

Guest Wraithe

It is a dark and stormy night. Through the breaking clouds can just be seen the rising of the full moon. Out of the darkest of shadows leaps the frightful Were-Foxbat...

I'm loving these ideas. Keep 'em coming!

The Cyborg Foxbat reminded me of a couple others: Electric Foxbat and Foxbat Red and Foxbat Blue (or would that be Tan and Brown?).

INFINITY FOXBAT sounds at least as good as the last couple of those big Starlin snorefests.. INFINITY WAR/CRUSADE/TOASTER/BIDET/ETC.