Musings on Random Musings

Kara Zor-El

Re: Musings on Random Musings

Heh. My understanding is that it is not common for a man's head hair and beard/mustache hair to be the same colour. Mine certainly is not' date=' although they are not too far off.[/quote']

My are. Both are various shades of brown/red/black. Though a few white are now starting to creep into both.

Um' date=' I know. I was talking about weather in Denver when Old Man provided the word. :) I always found the stuff that made it down far enough to hit my glasses, but not all the way to the ground the most fun. :D[/quote']

Well, then consider my prev post an explanations to others :)

The England Cricket team pulled defeat from thejaws of victory in the second Test Match against Australia. No team scoring over 500 runs in a test match in a first innings had ever been defeated until Monday when the England team did by collapsing in the second innings all out for 129.

I should however point out to Bazza that England have been 2 tests down in a series and gone on to win before against Australia. So don't crow just yet.

crow? No I'm laughing. :lol:

And I'm sure Enforcer84 could change that if he moved there. Once she saw him' date=' I'm sure she'd be all over him, gushing...[/quote']

That's nicest thing anyone ever said to me.

Perhaps that's my problem. I keep trying to date women; my seduction roll has been megascaled to planet sized bodies only! :lol:

Hey ! What's wrong with Fat Chicks ! :mad:

Once you try a Big Girl, you'll never go back !

Low self esteem, frequently, linked to a poor body image. However, that is hardly universal among Fat Chicks, and lamentably common among Skinny Chicks as well.

Lucius Alexander

And a Medium Sized Palindromedary