NGD Scenes from a Hat

Hermit

Re: NGD Scenes from a Hat

NT: Signs you're more like PC than like Mac.

I can be reasoned with. I don't insist that my way is the only way of doing things (generally).

New Topic: Signs you're more like a Mac than like a PC. (As if you didn't all see that one coming.)

NT: Signs you may have worded your resignation a bit too harshly.

Your boss does, in fact, drop dead. And you've been charged with murder. :shock:

NT: Ways to get rid of your boss that won't risk you getting arrested. Difficulty: not to involve getting your boss arrested.

NT: Ways to get rid of you boss that won't risk you getting arrested. Difficulty: not to involve getting your boss arrested.

Look up his unrequited crush from high school and hook them up.

NT: Ways to get rid of your boss that won't risk you getting arrested. Difficulty: not to involve getting your boss arrested.

Give him the complete series of 24, Lost and Buffy the Vampire Slayer on DVD, and leave out the final discs

"I was walking along the beach, and I heard this voice saying, 'Kill your boss! Kill your boss!' And I was thinking, Yeah, that's a great idea... wait! I'm self-employed!" -- Dana Gould

NT: World's worst supervillain doomsday device.

"Fools! You cannot stop me! All I need do is press this button, and every woman in the world will look like Roseanne Barr! Bwa-ha-ha-ha-ha!!!"

"And now... from this moment on... thanks to my new weapon... 24 hours a day... you all will be forced to watch Batman and Robin! Rubber nipples all around! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA "

NT: Best uses for batsuits with rubber nipples