What Are You Listening To Right Now?

Guest Black Lotus

Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now?

Alan Parsons: The Very Best Live

You know, of all the Alan Parsons stuff I own, I don't have any of the live stuff. I probably need to rectify that.

Some really good stuff that you probably haven't heard:

"I Am a Mirror", "Sects Therapy" and "No One Can Love You Better Than Me", on the Freudiana album (AKA the "11th Alan Parsons Project" album--under the artist name Freudiana but produced by Alan Parsons and written by Eric Woolfson), "Wings of Eagles", "Somewhere in the Audience", "The Bells", or "Goodbye to All That" from the album, Poe: More Tales of Mystery and Imagination (by Eric Woolfson without Alan). And if you don't have the remasters, "Edgar" from the bonus material on Tales of Mystery and Imagination.

Currently listening to "Freudiana" going into "I Am a Mirror".

JoeG

Samples of Poe: http://www.poe-cd.com/audiovideo.html (I recommend "The Bells", "Immortal" and "Angel of the Odd" though the quality of the clips are nowhere as good as the CD)

Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now?

You know, of all the Alan Parsons stuff I own, I don't have any of the live stuff. I probably need to rectify that.

Some really good stuff that you probably haven't heard:

"I Am a Mirror", "Sects Therapy" and "No One Can Love You Better Than Me", on the Freudiana album (AKA the "11th Alan Parsons Project" album--under the artist name Freudiana but produced by Alan Parsons and written by Eric Woolfson), "Wings of Eagles", "Somewhere in the Audience", "The Bells", or "Goodbye to All That" from the album, Poe: More Tales of Mystery and Imagination (by Eric Woolfson without Alan). And if you don't have the remasters, "Edgar" from the bonus material on Tales of Mystery and Imagination.

Currently listening to "Freudiana" going into "I Am a Mirror".

JoeG

Samples of Poe: http://www.poe-cd.com/audiovideo.html (I recommend "The Bells", "Immortal" and "Angel of the Odd" though the quality of the clips are nowhere as good as the CD)

Clearly, I'm going to have to track down some albums. "Edgar" is excellent.

Currently: Ka-Boom! - Basil Poledouris, The Hunt for Red October Soundtrack.