• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cygnia

• Logan D. Hurricanes

• Cancer

• SteveZilla

Re: "Neat" Pictures

Most of the parts are just junk from my bitz box. Let's see if I can remember...

List of awsomeness deleted for space consideration

I've got a few more ideas. I might end up disassembling that watch and making a Dingbot out of it, too.

Rep when Able. Nice work, Bunneh.

When supervillians really need a good guard dog.

I heard about that dog, she has a genetic disorder that means her body doesn't know when to stop muscle growth. Let's see what I can turn up...

Here we go. Here's a link to the article, and here is a snippet:

But whippets with two mutated copies of the gene become "double-muscled," like Wendy. It has been seen before in one human, and also in mice, cattle and sheep, says the study.

The uber-muscled whippets are called "bullies," not because of their nature -- Wendy likes nothing better than a good back scratch and isn't shy about sitting in your lap to ask for one -- but because of their size. She's about twice the weight of an average whippet, but with the same height and small narrow head -- and the same size heart and lungs, which means she probably won't live as long as normal whippets.

I heard about that dog, she has a genetic disorder that means her body doesn't know when to stop muscle growth. Let's see what I can turn up...

Here we go. Here's a link to the article, and here is a snippet:

I think I saw a picture of a bull with the same condition. Animal was huge.

I think I saw a picture of a bull with the same condition. Animal was huge.

I'd imagine. Bulls can get huge as it is, one with this condition must have looked monstrous. Of course, now I wonder if Grizzly bears or Kodiaks can get this condition so I can use one in a game.

I'd imagine. Bulls can get huge as it is' date=' one with this condition must have looked monstrous. Of course, now I wonder if Grizzly bears or Kodiaks can get this condition so I can use one in a game.[/quote']

How about a Liger with that condition? :eg:

How about a Liger with that condition? :eg:

Actually, I think the Liger already has a similar condition, in that it doesn't have the gene to tell its body to stop growing. I don't know if it could get the double-muscled genetic condition as well. If so, then that would be a massive creature, as male Ligers can already weigh over 1000 pounds. (Wiki)