The Things I've learned playing a Metamorph

Hermit

By now you should know how it works, thanks to Bloodstone for starting these, some of the suggestions have been very useful, a few even thought provoking, and a few funny.

The Rules reminder: just one entry per post, and try not to flood the thread all at once.

Here's one:

For others, sometimes it's not what they know, it's who they know... take that one step further, and learn the value in who you are at the time. It's like borrowing perks :)

Re: The Things I've learned playing a Metamorph

And whats this thing coming toward me very fast? So big and flat and round, it needs a big wide sounding name like 'Ow', 'Ownge', 'Round', 'Ground'! Thats it! Ground! Ha! I wonder if it'll be friends with me? Hello Ground!

SPLAT!

hehe. Erm.. anyhow:

60 AP of Shrinking and 60 AP of Growth combine for truly frightning levels of Growth momentum Damage.

Assuming a base STR of 10, this results in a Super Mega Upercut of 34d6 damage.

Flying blasters will positivly hate you. They can't readily hit you while small (they need to use their lower dice AoE attacks, assuming they can even see where they need to aim) and they get swated like flies when you Super Size yourself right below them.

For even more fun, add in some stretching ;)

If anybody on your team suspects a traitor, or that somebody on the team is going crazy, you will be the first one they suspect.

Fortunately, they'll usually turn their attention to the team's demon-wielding mystic when they find claw-marks in stone at the next fight, which means you're off the hook for Phase 2 of your Master's plan. :D

If you are limited to turning into real animals' date=' and you look at how well real animals do going up against humans with guns, you'll realise your smallest form may be your most useful one.[/b']

Absolutely. A lesson recently re-learned for me. Small animals come pre-made with special "powers". Quills, stink blast, poison, flight, etc, etc. Big animals rapidly plateau out to a few piddly points difference in size and strength.

If turning into other people and mimicking their powers is your game, try to learn which members of various supervillain teams are the least trusted.

And buy up the KS: Superhuman World, to keep tabs on who's who, and who's fracked off who. Which leads too...

Avoid Morphing into things that are just going to attract the wrong sort of attention.

If you morph into Mentalla or Menton in front of Doctor Destroyer, don't be surprised when you get BLASTED! However, morphing into Professor Muerte in front of Scorpia will likely give you some bonus dice on that presence attack. "No! I saw you drown!" (Unless your in my campaign of course, but turning into one of the world's most powerful vampires has it's perks, too. :eg:)

The moment you reveal you have stretching' date=' no matter how mature you are, dedicated, hard working, upright...every teammate comment about you will degenerate to sexual innuendo.[/b']

As said hero on the end of the joke...it will happen again and again.

Shrinkers: Using a confused villain as cover while you fire an attack into the back of his untrusting villain team mate is fun!

And being a hero that helped set it up will have the best time watching it happen. Then he can use that to he's advantage.