DC Animated-style drawing?

Trebuchet

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shrike: That's the Grey Ghost, originaly voiced by Adam West. Kind of a shadow/sandman mix.

For those who are intreasted DK has come out with Guides to the Batman and Superman Animated show. $9.99 apiece and are like their other Guide counterparts (X-Men, Superman, Batman, etc). Each page or two details a different character (or on some pages 2 ) from the show.

Most probably wouldn't be intreasted but I thought I would mention it.

Originally posted by winterhawk

There's another batch of templates at:

http://users.ev1.net/~kryptcom/templates.html

If you'd like me to take a stab at drawing your character, I'd be happy to volunteer my meager talents.

Just out of curiousity, Winterhawk, what would you need in

order to do a DC-style picture of someone's character?

Space Cadet :confused:

Can you do some Qucikies for me?

Originally posted by Acroyear

...and Long the drawring:

attachment.php?s=&postid=82297

As you can imagine... the quickies take very little time. Useful when you are generating a whole universe and history worth of guys...

edit: whoops. This one doesn't have the logo. Ah well, imagine the logo there.

:cool:

As Long as we're on the subject, can you do some quickies of my pcs for me? Here's their descriptions:

Neon the living laser:facial features:think of a clean shaven Will Smith with a finger thin mustache and wraparound shades

ht:5'12 with a crusader body,all muscle from head to toe.

costume:an Indigo unitard with a triangle of ten pointed stars that glow indicating their power with sky Bl;ue gloves and belt,plus navy blue boots and half mask.

Visionary: Facial features: Japanese and korean with white hair in a widow's peak at the face,and a ponytail[or ponyheart] at the rear. body:suductress type with a double "B" bust size. ht:5'7,costume:spandex bodysuit with shoulder flares all in blue with silver belt and gloves plus blue boots with 5' high heels.

Prince Saga: Facial features:an animated Leo Dicaprio comes to mind with navy blue hair that he wears in a ponytail.

Body:I'm Thinking athletic .

ht:6'3

Costume:Blue and white unitard with white triangle at the chest and neck areas blue for the rest of the body,white glove belt and boots plus navy colored leather jacket with stylized "S" symbol on back.

I'll send you more descriptions as i see the designs on the screen or in my email.

Originally posted by Enforcer84

Acroyer do you have a web site? The two or three actual drawings I have seen from you (rather than mods) have been quite good.

You can see some hastily done stuff at http://www.thefumbler.com/champions That's a couple years old, at least.

I was pounding those out as fast as I could, taking every shortcut possible (and before anyone says anything, Padarox is supposed to be bigger on one side than the other. Half of him is on fire and the other half is coated with ice. I seem to get that complaint from anyone who sees that image.) Bonechiller in there is actually a modified scan of Pat Zircher's Fiacho (example of taking a shortcut). Most people can only tell if I point it out.

The very first post on this board "Welcome Home Champions" has my Starman, green lantern clone guy in it (see avatar). That's about my average quality for the amount of time I put in.

I'm certainly no pro, but I like to think I'm not bad.

There's some photo manipulations there, too, in the news section. Not a lot. Here's a few samples...

bonechillermanip.jpg

moleculemanip.jpg

012701ii.jpg