Cool Guns for your Games

Remjin

Re: Cool Guns for your Games

The Folding Machine Gun was first done by ARES. That looks like a much neater package though.

However, I would question the mindset of "If things go bad, don't bother trying to talk your way out of it, just go to guns."

French paratroops used the MAT-49 in Indo-China and Algeria.

attachment.php?attachmentid=38521&d=1304706580

19th Century Air Rifle

attachment.php?attachmentid=38517&d=1304704451

No Idea what this is but I guess it's a Mad Science solution to the problem

of shooting out of a foxhole without exposing yourself to enemy fire.

attachment.php?attachmentid=38518&d=1304704514

That looks like an Astra 499 (I used to own one) with an improbably large magazine.

attachment.php?attachmentid=38519&d=1304704876

Standard Issue bolt-action Lilliputian rifle.

Man, I've repped you too recently.

My favorite DI character used a pair of Sokolovsky Automasters as his signature guns

expansion on the Gyrojet concept provided one of the main branches of projectile armory in our longstanding Star Hero game, and the Post Apoc Steampunk setting I'm working on is mainly at the flintlock era, but with a high proportion of mad science firepower enhancers, and a whole lot of combat airguns like the Girandoni and the 19thC model you posted earlier.

For once I find myself wishing I still lived in the Sac area. I suspect we'd game well together ;)

The Thunder 5: a revolver I always thought was neat, from the moment I first saw it in Three Kings.

I remember when they first came out. I think the Taurus and now Smith and Wesson variants are a lot nicer, but for filling the doorway of a bedroom with pellets...

Revolver camera: a Colt 38 carrying a small camera that automatically takes a picture when you pull the trigger. At the left: six pictures taken by the camera. New York, 1938.

4192750189_0920ac37de_o.jpg

I can just imagine a roomful of gangsters watching slides made with the gun camera. "Is that the Dutch Charley hit? Oh my Freakin' Aunt Melba! I had forgotten the look he had on his face when I pulled the trigger! Can I get a print o' that for my collection?"

I can't remember whether this has been posted. Even if it has, I would probably re-post it.

http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2011/05/11/sig-sauer-p210-a-legend-reborn/

IF only I could A: Afford one, and B: if they would make and I could afford a second one in either .357 sig or perhaps somewhat easier, 9x23mm. woohoo!

I can't remember whether this has been posted. Even if it has, I would probably re-post it.

http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2011/05/11/sig-sauer-p210-a-legend-reborn/

IF only I could A: Afford one, and B: if they would make and I could afford a second one in either .357 sig or perhaps somewhat easier, 9x23mm. woohoo!

Yeah, that's a pretty hefty price tag. I've paid that once, but I regretted it. It had passed the point of diminishing returns, and that was for a custom 1911.