Cool Guns for your Games

Remjin

Re: Cool Guns for your Games

Hm. I was thinking of cyanide' date=' which is immediately acting.[/quote']

as any law enforcement would lock you up or just shoot you (military too). I would rather avoid it. True, they used a crossbow bolt modified to deliver a large dose of iirc Cyanide in "The WIld Geese", but the Mercenaries in Africa were not exactly following the laws of land warfare usually.

I thought I had uploaded a photo of an "expanded" bullet from Lutz Moeller that was designed for "hunting" with a suppressed .300 whisper. the three "fingers" appeared to be at least an inch long. I could not find the photo, nor could i find it on his site.

I'll stick with massive tissue disruption, I think. ;)

The Dynamit Nobel Panzerfaust 3.

1645366-pzf3_super.jpg

This is a fine choice for a modern day reloadable light anti-tank weapon.

The panzerfaust is a good weapon, but very heavy iirc. The AT4CS is lighter, though not reloadable. I wonder if they will make a confined spaces round for the Carl Gustav?

The bunkerfaust round is pretty sneaky. IIRC it is basically a subcaliber Armor piercing High explosive round, enclosed int a lightweight external windscreen.

as any law enforcement would lock you up or just shoot you (military too). I would rather avoid it. True, they used a crossbow bolt modified to deliver a large dose of iirc Cyanide in "The WIld Geese", but the Mercenaries in Africa were not exactly following the laws of land warfare usually.

I thought I had uploaded a photo of an "expanded" bullet from Lutz Moeller that was designed for "hunting" with a suppressed .300 whisper. the three "fingers" appeared to be at least an inch long. I could not find the photo, nor could i find it on his site.

I'll stick with massive tissue disruption, I think. ;)

I was thinking of efficiency, not law. On a smaller note, I find it funny that you can blow a woman's head off, but can't shoot at her with bullets filled at the cap with cyanide. In any case, in the games I tend to run, the PCs are "special forces" that aren't subject to the same legal parameters as policemen or regular soldiers, so...poison bullets would be back on the table.

The panzerfaust is a good weapon, but very heavy iirc. The AT4CS is lighter, though not reloadable. I wonder if they will make a confined spaces round for the Carl Gustav?

The bunkerfaust round is pretty sneaky. IIRC it is basically a subcaliber Armor piercing High explosive round, enclosed int a lightweight external windscreen.

It is heavy, yes, but also has superior penetration with it's rockets compared to most other LAWs. Also, it's certainly better than the first Panzerfaust :P.

I was thinking of efficiency' date=' not law. [i']On a smaller note, I find it funny that you can blow a woman's head off, but can't shoot at her with bullets filled at the cap with cyanide. [/i]In any case, in the games I tend to run, the PCs are "special forces" that aren't subject to the same legal parameters as policemen or regular soldiers, so...poison bullets would be back on the table.

If you're not looking for instant death you could use mercury or ricin.

Somehow, I expect that poison would be less effective at incapaitating the target quickly than the simple shock and trauma of being shot in the first place. Poison might increase the chances of a non-disabling wound becoming a disabling or even lethal wound... eventually.

And if the shot is a through-and-through, the odds are you won't get enough poison into the target to matter.

From what I've read, poison is a tool for when just shooting someone is likely to result in awkward questions, implausible deniability and diplomatic repercussions. There are far less obvious delivery systems for poison than the head of a screaming bullet.

Top 10 Real-Life Spy Gadgets

Gentlemen Spy Gadgets

Ten nifty gadgets - some serious, some not so - for the would-be James Bond

Somehow' date=' I expect that poison would be less effective at incapaitating the target quickly than the simple shock and trauma of being shot in the first place. Poison [i']might[/i] increase the chances of a non-disabling wound becoming a disabling or even lethal wound... eventually.

And if the shot is a through-and-through, the odds are you won't get enough poison into the target to matter.

I's think the classic mercury filled hollow-point would be the best all around "poison" round, because the toxic nature of the mercury is secondary to the function of the liquid metal core allowing the bullet to dump all its kinetic energy right after impact

Great find on that panzerfaust. notice that he skipped it, yes it hit the ground and kept going. I heard of saggers and Hawk missles doing this but not a shoulder held.

Look at the Afganistan shot. it takes 2 sec to go down range and look like a bloody nuke LOL (also looks like he missed)

Also the prefreed posin on bullets is garlic, I know this as I wacth the Untouchables on tv as a kid. and if it is good unough for the mob well it is good enough for me. (blood poisoning)

Lord Ghee

L11450801.jpg

Wenger Giant 85-tool 141-function Swiss Army Knife

• World's largest pocket knife made in Switzerland and guaranteed for life
    • Knife features an amazing 85 tools and over 100 uses
    • Perfect for camping and the outdoors, but also perfect for just about everything else

Other features include:

• 2.5" 60 Serrated locking blade
  • Nail file, nail cleaner
  • Corkscrew
  • Adjustable pliers with wire crimper and cutter
  • Removable screwdriver bit adapter
  • 2.5" blade for Official World Scout Knife
  • Spring-loaded, locking needle-nose pliers
  • Removable screwdriver bit holder with three Phillips head and three flathead screwdriver bits
  • Magnetized recessed bit holder
  • Double-cut wood saw with ruler inch and centimeter
  • Bike chain rivet setter
  • Removable 5mm Allen wrench
  • Removable tool for adjusting bike spokes
  • 10mm hexagonal key for nuts
  • Removable 4mm curved Allen wrench
  • Removable 10mm hexagonal key
  • Universal wrench
  • 2.4" springless scissors with serrated self-sharpening design
  • 1.65" Clip point utility blade
  • Golf club face cleaner
  • 2.4" Round tip blade
  • Cap lifter
  • Can opener
  • Golf shoe spike wrench
  • Golf divot repair tool
  • Fine metal file
  • Cupped cigar cutter with double-honed edges
  • 12/20-Guage choke tube tool
  • Watch caseback opening tool
  • Snap shackle
  • Mineral crystal magnifier with
  • Compass
  • Telescopic pointer
  • Fish scaler
  • Hook disgorger
  • Line guide
  • Shortix laboratory key
  • Micro tool holder
  • Micro tool adapter
  • Micro scraper straight
  • Micro scraper curved
  • End your search for the perfect White Elephant gift

L11450801.jpg

Wenger Giant 85-tool 141-function Swiss Army Knife

•  
    • World's largest pocket knife made in Switzerland and guaranteed for life
    • Knife features an amazing 85 tools and over 100 uses
    • Perfect for camping and the outdoors, but also perfect for just about everything else

Other features include:

• 2.5" 60 Serrated locking blade
  • Nail file, nail cleaner
  • Corkscrew
  • Adjustable pliers with wire crimper and cutter
  • Removable screwdriver bit adapter
  • 2.5" blade for Official World Scout Knife
  • Spring-loaded, locking needle-nose pliers
  • Removable screwdriver bit holder with three Phillips head and three flathead screwdriver bits
  • Magnetized recessed bit holder
  • Double-cut wood saw with ruler inch and centimeter
  • Bike chain rivet setter
  • Removable 5mm Allen wrench
  • Removable tool for adjusting bike spokes
  • 10mm hexagonal key for nuts
  • Removable 4mm curved Allen wrench
  • Removable 10mm hexagonal key
  • Universal wrench
  • 2.4" springless scissors with serrated self-sharpening design
  • 1.65" Clip point utility blade
  • Golf club face cleaner
  • 2.4" Round tip blade
  • Cap lifter
  • Can opener
  • Golf shoe spike wrench
  • Golf divot repair tool
  • Fine metal file
  • Cupped cigar cutter with double-honed edges
  • 12/20-Guage choke tube tool
  • Watch caseback opening tool
  • Snap shackle
  • Mineral crystal magnifier with
  • Compass
  • Telescopic pointer
  • Fish scaler
  • Hook disgorger
  • Line guide
  • Shortix laboratory key
  • Micro tool holder
  • Micro tool adapter
  • Micro scraper straight
  • Micro scraper curved
  • End your search for the perfect White Elephant gift

The least useful Knife I can think of. ;)

just scored big Gents,

The Program Executive office Soldier (you spend money on PR officers . . . .)

lots of cool stuff

https://www.peosoldier.army.mil/index.asp

show up not cert but us army site

and to start our show

M26 12-Gauge Modular Accessory Shotgun System (Mass) (PR guys did good here

https://www.peosoldier.army.mil/newpeo/Equipment/Temp.asp?id=IW_MASS

it has a flicker page LOL

M26 12-Gauge Modular Accessory Shotgun System

This is put where the 203 grenade lanucher would go or be sued as an auto shotgun stand alone.

This is a Great find a US Army site announcing Rapid fielding Initiative stuff.

Lord Ghee

That would be so much more practical if it were to knives with the same tools. Besides' date=' I prefer Victorinox.[/quote']

Victorinox and Wenger

Elsener, through his company Victorinox, managed to corner the market until 1893, when the second industrial cutler of Switzerland, Paul Boéchat & Cie, headquartered in Delémont in the French-speaking region of Jura, started selling a similar product. This company was later acquired by its then General Manager, Theodore Wenger, and renamed the Wenger Company. In 1908 the Swiss government, wanting to prevent an issue over regional favouritism, but perhaps wanting a bit of competition in hopes of lowering prices, split the contract with Victorinox and Wenger, each getting half of the orders placed. By mutual agreement, Wenger advertises as the Genuine Swiss Army Knife and Victorinox uses the slogan the Original Swiss Army Knife.

On April 26, 2005 Victorinox acquired Wenger, becoming once again the sole supplier of knives to the Swiss Army. Victorinox has stated that it intends to keep both consumer brands intact.