Villains named after Santa's reindeer?

Badger

Well, in my week long forced exile due to my dumb computer getting a virus (why does this happen to me every Christmas?) I have been doing some brainstorming. And well since we are in the season, I thought what about a villain team based on the orignal 8 reindeer. This is the ideas i thought of.

Alright for the names (for those not familiar)

On Dasher! On Dancer!

On Prancer and Vixen

On Comet! On Cupid!

On Donner and Blitzen.

Anyhow, now for my ideas.

Vixen- pretty straight forward, made me think Seductress, hypnotizes with pheromones to do her bidding (depending on orientation of course)

Dasher- basically an evil Flash homage. Maybe, powered down a bit of course.

Comet- first thought along the lines of Dasher. The decided to get away from that and I thought maybe some kind of energy projector/fireballer.

Cupid- basically an evil Green Arrow homage. I wouldnt really do exactly like Cupid of myth. Would step on Vixen's toes too much.

Blitzen- the brick. Probably German. Might not be too bright. Probably comepletely loyal to leader Donner.

Prancer & Dancer- brother/sister MAs or sister/sister. With Prancer, I envisioned kind of the stereotypical homosexual personality (My apologies if I offend :o:o). If offensive I will say twin sister MAs.

Donner- not sure on powers. I figured he'd be the leader. I immediately thought Donner party. So, I thought maybe some apparition that needs to feed occasionally off human flesh to maintain his powers. Probably mental or magic powers. Most likely magic.

So, if anybody has thoughts or ideas along these lines. I would be interested.

Re: Villains named after Santa's reindeer?

Blitzen- the brick. Probably German. Might not be too bright. Probably comepletely loyal to leader Donner.

IIRC Blitzen is lighting, and Donner thunder, so I would reverse those. Donner a brick, or possibly a sonic EP, with Blitzen throwing lightning bolts.

Now what about Rudolph and Olive?

IIRC Blitzen is lighting' date=' and [i']Donner[/i] thunder, so I would reverse those. Donner a brick, or possibly a sonic EP, with Blitzen throwing lightning bolts.

Now what about Rudolph and Olive?

Well, I admit my Blitzen idea came about more for how the football blitz and the German blitzkrieg overwhelmed their opponents. I did know blitzkrieg meant lightning war. ;)

I thought what about a villain team based on the original 8 reindeer. This is the ideas i thought of.

Which begs the question, who is the master of our Villainous Ruminants- surely there is a write-up of 'Evil' Santa somewhere?

Detect: Naughty or Nice?

Vehicle and Polar Base

Little Elf followers skilled in toy and armanents manufacture.

Powers of time controll or ftl movement on his sleigh to get it all done in one night- taking the presents children longed for away.

Cause and effect, for every Ying there is a Yang and throughout the aeons, every 25th of December, 'Evil' Santa and 'Good' Santa have fought for domination of humanitys collective unconciousness.........What was i talking about? :nonp::help:

Which begs the question, who is the master of our Villainous Ruminants- surely there is a write-up of 'Evil' Santa somewhere?

Detect: Naughty or Nice?

Vehicle and Polar Base

Little Elf followers skilled in toy and armanents manufacture.

Powers of time controll or ftl movement on his sleigh to get it all done in one night- taking the presents children longed for away.

Cause and effect, for every Ying there is a Yang and throughout the aeons, every 25th of December, 'Evil' Santa and 'Good' Santa have fought for domination of humanitys collective unconciousness.........What was i talking about? :nonp::help:

You can draw inspiration from this carol:

I hope he won't forget to crack his castinet,

And to his reindeer, say,

"Oh Pancho, Oh! Vixen, Oh! Pedro, Oh! Blitzen,"

Ole! Ole! Ole! cha cha cha.

What?

Hmmm. Perhaps the leader of Chirstmasland named in Nightmare before Christmas:

SANDY CLAWS

I'd probably make Cupid the Seductive one, and spin Vixen to be more of a canine-predator/strategist.

Well, in my week long forced exile due to my dumb computer getting a virus (why does this happen to me every Christmas?) I have been doing some brainstorming. And well since we are in the season, I thought what about a villain team based on the orignal 8 reindeer. This is the ideas i thought of.

Alright for the names (for those not familiar)

On Dasher! On Dancer!

On Prancer and Vixen

On Comet! On Cupid!

On Donner and Blitzen.

Anyhow, now for my ideas.

Vixen- pretty straight forward, made me think Seductress, hypnotizes with pheromones to do her bidding (depending on orientation of course)

Dasher- basically an evil Flash homage. Maybe, powered down a bit of course.

Comet- first thought along the lines of Dasher. The decided to get away from that and I thought maybe some kind of energy projector/fireballer.

Cupid- basically an evil Green Arrow homage. I wouldnt really do exactly like Cupid of myth. Would step on Vixen's toes too much.

Prancer & Dancer- brother/sister MAs or sister/sister. With Prancer, I envisioned kind of the stereotypical homosexual personality (My apologies if I offend :o:o). If offensive I will say twin sister MAs.

Donner- not sure on powers. I figured he'd be the leader. I immediately thought Donner party. So, I thought maybe some apparition that needs to feed occasionally off human flesh to maintain his powers. Probably mental or magic powers. Most likely magic.

So, if anybody has thoughts or ideas along these lines. I would be interested.

Remarkably similar to what my wife and I thought up.

Dasher - Speedster

Dancer - Martial Artist: Capoeira style.

Prancer - Superleaping brick

Vixen - The character from Evil Unleashed

Comet - Ice powers (comets are chunks of ice, after all)

Cupid - Trick arrow shooter

Donner - Thunder powers

Blitzen - Lightning powers (Donner means Thunder, Blitzen means lightning)

You were thinking of Jeffrey DAHMER, not Donner. :)

Hmmm. Perhaps the leader of Chirstmasland named in Nightmare before Christmas:

SANDY CLAWS

I'd probably make Cupid the Seductive one, and spin Vixen to be more of a canine-predator/strategist.

Well, for an evil Santa, do remember if you rearrange the letters to Santa you do get Satan. :nonp:

Satan Claws. :help: