A DC Animated-style HeroMachine

Theron

Because someone had to do it...

Here are a couple of pics in honor of the NGD. Newer members won't get the first ones, but veterans should be in the know.

Yes, I know Kara has too many clothes on, but this is a family friendly forum.

The second pic isn't a poster; it's a recurring glitch that seems to happen on certain threads.

Re: Because someone had to do it...

Here are a couple of pics in honor of the NGD. Newer members won't get the first ones, but veterans should be in the know.

Yes, I know Kara has too many clothes on, but this is a family friendly forum.

The second pic isn't a poster; it's a recurring glitch that seems to happen on certain threads.

pretty god is he hero or villian?

The Phantom Page would probably be a villain' date=' since he tends to annoy the NGD posters. ;)[/quote']

"Annoying" is not a superpower. Neither does it qualify one for membership in the Guild of Calamitous Intent! A streaker is more evil than the Phantom Page, and I hereby challenge him to a duel! I will crush him!

Of course the coward will fail to show! Bah!

image.php?u=6710&dateline=1208278087

Re: A DC Animated-style HeroMachine

New Group:

the Impossible People

attachment.php?attachmentid=27934&stc=1&d=1211046492

A brilliant theoretical Physicist, Mostly-Invisible-Man was rendered mostly invisible when an attack by a supervillain caused an experiment to go awry.

attachment.php?attachmentid=27935&stc=1&d=1211046502

Ruby has the power to transform herself into a living gem. Oh, and she can shoot fricken lasers from her eyes.

attachment.php?attachmentid=27936&stc=1&d=1211046510

Good-Boy! was rescued from a mad scientist who wanted to combine human intelligence and cunning with the enthusiastic loyalty of a golden retriever. He was partly successful.

attachment.php?attachmentid=27937&stc=1&d=1211046519

Golem: mysterious and silent, it appears that Golem is made of self-healing living clay. While he never speaks, his actions indicate a depth of wisdom and dedication to the common good that is unequalled.

attachment.php?attachmentid=27938&stc=1&d=1211046528

Flying Fishwife is a heretofore unknown life form discovered by the Impossible People when they were vacat-, er,
doing research
at a beach resort.
Yeah, that's it!
Queen of the air and seas, she seems able to control both fish
and
fowl.

"Annoying" is not a superpower. Neither does it qualify one for membership in the Guild of Calamitous Intent! A streaker is more evil than the Phantom Page' date=' and I hereby challenge him to a duel! I will [i']crush[/i] him!

Of course the coward will fail to show! Bah!

image.php?u=6710&dateline=1208278087

Taking this a little personally, aren't you? :D

Those new characters are pretty cool. Mostly Invisible Man reminds me of Commander Skullpuss, a Stuperpowers! villain whose superpower is two-thirds invisibility (his skin and muscles turn invisible, but not his bones). He does wear a uniform, however.

How did you get the bones? Are they a new feature?

Taking this a little personally' date=' aren't you? :D[/quote']

Sorry. My morning meds hadn't kicked in just then. :D

Those new characters are pretty cool. Mostly Invisible Man reminds me of Commander Skullpuss' date=' a Stuperpowers! villain whose superpower is two-thirds invisibility (his skin and muscles turn invisible, but not his bones). He does wear a uniform, however.[/quote']

What's the point of being mostly invisible unless people can see it? If course, he is wearing a uniform, but that's invisible, too. At least that's what he says if anyone asks. (What? No love for Good-Boy!? And yes, the exclaimation mark is part of his name).

How did you get the bones? Are they a new feature?

Scroll through the "Pele" options and the skeleton is the second-to-last option.

attachment.php?attachmentid=27939&stc=1&d=1211069233

Poor Secret has been kidnapped into an Arabian Nights setting -- the lot of an NPC is a hard one...

(note to self: be really careful what you discuss in the Garden in the future...)

Can't really do a veil for the female template, but I came sorta close...

By the way, I picked up a neat new trick. If you select a symbol, you can then move it with the mouse to another part of the figure. Of course, it won't necessarily line up as neatly, but it's got some potential usefulness.

By the way' date=' I picked up a neat new trick. If you select a symbol, you can then move it with the mouse to another part of the figure. Of course, it won't necessarily line up as neatly, but it's got some potential usefulness.[/quote']

Good find! Repped!

Sorry. My morning meds hadn't kicked in just then. :D

What's the point of being mostly invisible unless people can see it? If course, he is wearing a uniform, but that's invisible, too. At least that's what he says if anyone asks. (What? No love for Good-Boy!? And yes, the exclaimation mark is part of his name).

Scroll through the "Pele" options and the skeleton is the second-to-last option.

attachment.php?attachmentid=27939&stc=1&d=1211069233

Got it. Thanks.