A DC Animated-style HeroMachine

Theron

Re: A DC Animated-style HeroMachine

inspired by vox's character on the London Knights thread, I tried my hands at some of the Irish mythological characters

Lugh has aspects of a sun-god and I wanted to show that with his skintone, but it looks terribly awkward; so I made up a second pic with darker skin

which one do you folks prefer? :help:

attachment.php?attachmentid=31371&stc=1&d=1240517837attachment.php?attachmentid=31372&stc=1&d=1240517891

inspired by vox's character on the london knights thread, i tried my hands at some of the irish mythological characters

lugh has aspects of a sun-god and i wanted to show that with his skintone, but it looks terribly awkward; so i made up a second pic with darker skin

which one do you folks prefer? :help:

attachment.php?attachmentid=31371&stc=1&d=1240517837attachment.php?attachmentid=31372&stc=1&d=1240517891

I didn't read through 191 pages, so has anyone tried to do Dark Horse's Ghost?

It is mostly possible with Hero Machine, but as far as I can tell, not with Fabrica. The outfits just don't go that way. I think you would really have to do a lot of photoshopping to get it right. Even then you would only get a single holster.

I get that this was made for the DC universe, but you would think the creator would get that the users would make characters outside of that realm.

I didn't read through 191 pages, so has anyone tried to do Dark Horse's Ghost?

It is mostly possible with Hero Machine, but as far as I can tell, not with Fabrica. The outfits just don't go that way. I think you would really have to do a lot of photoshopping to get it right. Even then you would only get a single holster.

I get that this was made for the DC universe, but you would think the creator would get that the users would make characters outside of that realm.

I don't even know that character. So I just don't care enough to give him a try.

I seem to remember a villain named Ghost. He was an assassin in the Marvel universe. I didn't see him in the comics' date=' but he was written up in Dragon Magazine in the Marvel Superheroes rpg.[/quote']

he was part of rion mans rogues gallery as he was an industrial espionage type