Answers & Questions

Klytus

A: If I ever get out of here, thought of giving it all away to a registered charity.

Q: Assuming this massive antiviral/antibiotic cocktail fixes the fifty-odd diseases you have, what do you want to do first if you live?

A: I know Charity. She's a chemist. Packs a hell of an azide group.

A: I don't care who you are - that's gotta hurt!

Q: What made you decide kicking me in the groin was a good idea? Don't you know I'm Superman?

A: Given that we live in a superhero universe where magic and science both work, every conspiracy theory is true, and the laws of physics are merely suggestions, I don't see how you expect to make a living as a psychiatrist.

A: Given that we live in a superhero universe where magic and science both work, every conspiracy theory is true, and the laws of physics are merely suggestions, I don't see how you expect to make a living as a psychiatrist.

Q: Dr. Feelgood to the supers, that's me! I've prescribed Thorazine for Thor, Supeudol for Superman, cyclazocine for Cyclops, Strattera for Dr. Strange, Antabuse for Ant-Man, Galantamine for Galactus, and Fosaprepitant to Foxbat! YOU! You in the lime-green spandex! What's your problem? I've got something for everyone, no matter what's got you down!

A: Actually, I think appetite supressants would work better for that case.

A: I hear it's amazing when the famous purple stuffed worm in flap-jaw space with the tuning fork does a raw blink on Hara-kiri Rock. I need scissors! 61!

Q: Why is untreated psychosis so debilitating for a film critic?

A: This particular chimpanzee happens to be utterly insane, and that was how I could tell.