Lucha Libre artwork!

teh bunneh

Hola amigos!

As you may know, I'll be doing the layout and art direction work on the upcoming Lucha Libre Hero book! Right now, I'm looking for a few talented artists who want to see his or her name in a Hero book.

So whether you are a rudo or técnico, please drop me a line -- I want to see your portfolio... ESPECIALLY if you can produce good work quickly (the whole layout process is going to take about a month, so there's not much time for fooling around!).

Send me a PM if you are interested or know someone who is!

Re: Lucha Libre artwork!

One day before I die of old age I hope to get published. I just turned 38 last month, it is time to get serious... ;)

Sent a PM...

P.S. Thanks for the vote of confidence guys, I really appreciate it. It was very unexpected. *blush*

• 3 months later...

Now THAT is an eye-catcher! IMHO even people who know nothing of lucha libre will pull that one off the shelf when they see it. :D

Can we assume that El Espectro himself is fully written up within?

Yup, El Espectro's got a full writeup, along with his whole superteam, Los Misteriosos! :thumbup:

Sam Kennedy, who did the cover, did a hell of a job. And the rest of the artist on the interior... well, I don't think you guys will be disappointed in the least. Everyone had fun with it -- you can see that in every line. They all did great work!

The Aztec mummy's got a full write-up' date=' along with a bunch of other monsters! :celebrate[/quote']

But what about Aztec Daddy? :D

And for some reason, the idea of a soccer mummy just came to mind. Not sure what that says about me.