Useless Hero Facts

jwpacker

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Useless Hero Facts

I tried to post earlier, but got et by the spam filter

Neutronium is the material that neutron stars are made out of, made entirely of neutrons - no electrons or protons - densely packed.

So roughly half as dense as a calc book, and a third as dense as fruit cake. News readers possess infinite density.

Calculus, Chem? Try upper level Lit courses! Sure, no single text book beats the science beasts you guys name, but try carrying two text books, three novels (two hard covers), two collections of short stories, and a binder filled with about 15 pounds of paper from the daily handouts. On days I had Lit class I had to leave all my other books in the car…

So can I apply Megascale to Growth so that my character measures his height in Astronomical Units?

Lucius Alexander

As dense as a palindromedary

No, you can't.

I mean, the rules might allow it, but I'm telling you 'no'. Now go to the front of the class and dig that desk out from under all the chemistry text books.

That'll cause some whiplash...

Interesting, it occurred to me that you could build a rather interesting Warp Gate effect with Stretching:Megascale.

So I hopped into HeroDesigner and it wouldn't let me apply it because Stretching isn't considered a Movement Power, Affect an Area or a Ranged Power.

Next I pulled out 5ER and read up on them both. Stretching is a Standard Body Effecting Self Only Power. And reading up on Megscale it doesn't have any of the qualifications that Advantage places as a requirement for use.

It seems, that while Stretching involves a distance of some nature, it really isn't eligible for Megascale.

Though it seems to me is could be a logical exception to the rule. . .

Interesting thought. With sufficient MegaScale, a character could use his Stretching to reach to another planet and pull himself there.

How long would that take? Two Phases?

No, no he couldn't.

**looks for a smilie of someone blowing their own brains out**

The didn't call it 'Golden Age' because it was so great, but because the whole thing stank of ammonia.

If you see what I mean.