Millennium City Sports Teams?

hooligan x

I was reading through the MC pdf and couldn't find any reference to professional sports. Is it safe to assume there are Millennium City Pistons, Millennium City Red Wings, Millennium City Lions, etc? Would the teams have relocated after Detroit went ka-blooey? Whay thinks you?

Re: Millennium City Sports Teams?

Well' date=' at the risk of seeming like I'm mocking you (which I promise I'm not), that's covered on MC p. 26-27. Or you could look in the Index under "Sports teams" and that would lead you there. ;)[/quote']

Oh, mock away. What am an "index"?

Thanks for the help. I am polishing up my GenCon Teen Champions adventure and I want it to be full-on CU.

Well' date=' according to some of my friends from Canadia, all sports are really just forms of hockey anyway, or hockey badly played. ;)[/quote']

Yeah, but when you carry a hockey stick onto the field at a baseball game, they kinda ridicule you. Never mind that the skates make it impossible to run the bases.

(Worst game of baseball I ever played... grumble, grumble, grumble)

People think hockey is a sport. It's not. Hockey is three activities taking place at the same time: ice skating, fooling around with a puck, and beating the shit out of somebody. If these guys had more brains then teeth, they'd do these things one at a time. First go ice-skating, then fool around with a puck, then you go to the bar and beat the shit out of somebody. The day would last longer, and these guys would have a lot more fun. Another reason why hockey isn't a sport is that it's not played with a ball. Anything not played with a ball can't be a sport. These are my rules, I make 'em up.

- George Carlin

People think hockey is a sport. It's not. Hockey is three activities taking place at the same time: ice skating, fooling around with a puck, and beating the shit out of somebody. If these guys had more brains then teeth, they'd do these things one at a time. First go ice-skating, then fool around with a puck, then you go to the bar and beat the shit out of somebody. The day would last longer, and these guys would have a lot more fun. Another reason why hockey isn't a sport is that it's not played with a ball. Anything not played with a ball can't be a sport. These are my rules, I make 'em up.

- George Carlin

What NASCAR isnt a sport then? I live in the South it is too a sport. The ghost of Dale Earnhardt is among our pantheon of gods. Crucify the disbeliever!!!!!

:doi: