Supers and SF characters from 70s TV.

Susano

Re: Supers and SF characters from 70s TV.

I recognize most of them' date=' but a few elude me. Some dreck there, but a few gems, too.[/quote']

I recognize almost all of them, even Quark (behind the Man from Atlantis, who's behind Wonder Woman.)

I recognize almost all of them' date=' even Quark (behind the Man from Atlantis, who's behind Wonder Woman.)[/quote']

Which Wonder Woman ? :winkgrin: 'Cause I see both versions there....One is in front of The Man From Atlantis and the other is in front of Capt America and the Dalek.....

Tho' I have to admit, I am not quite placing the blonde or the dog in front of David McCallums "Invisible Man".... :think:

BTW, since when was "Land Of The Giants" a 70's thing ? I mean sure, it's last episode aired in March of 1970 but....

-Carl-

Tho' I have to admit' date=' I am not quite placing the blonde or the dog in front of David McCallums "Invisible Man".... :think:[/quote']

I'm guessing Jaimie Summers, the Bionic Woman (and Max the Bionic Dog).

BTW' date=' since when was "Land Of The Giants" a 70's thing ? I mean sure, it's last episode aired in March of 1970 but....[/quote']

I must admit I'm not seeing an element from LOTG in that picture. Would you mind pointing it out to me?

I'm really digging the variety of spacecraft! I forgot how diverse the models from different shows were over the decade.

I'm guessing Jaimie Summers, the Bionic Woman (and Max the Bionic Dog).

Ahh...Yep. I had a moment of blankness when I initially responded....Thanks.

I must admit I'm not seeing an element from LOTG in that picture. Would you mind pointing it out to me?

Twiki is holding what appears to be the "Spindrift", the ship from LOTG.

-Carl-

I also see the element from Battle of the Planets

can anyone see an animated character in this picture?

In terms of acting, several. ;) Otherwise, I only recognize live-action. The Phoenix does seem to be out of place with the others.

The LOTG ship should be red, otherwise it looks to much like the Flying Sub from Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea. The Phoenix fits though. If you were a Kid back in the 70's like me you were on the mad sprint home from school so you didn't miss Battle of the Planets. Remember. Days before Cable were interesting.

~Rex....remembers when it was cool if you had a TV antenna you could change the direction of and get another cities ABC....Still want my damn 6 Million Dollar Man DVD collection to.

Yeah but one that grew up in the 70's tends to include the first couple of years of the 80's as the same time frame. We feel we're entitled to borrow a couple of years because the 60's something hippy radicals took the first few of our decade as well. Call it bad clothing choices over lap and spillage.

~Rex

I recognize everyone in the picture except for the guy with the duffel bag.

Don't remember Jamie Sommers, Wilma Deering and the Cathy Lee Wonder Woman being so amply endowed. Then again, everyone looks pretty buff. I thought at first that the Man From Atlantis was Rocky Balboa, before I saw the hands and the swim trunks.

My compliments to the artist. :thumbup:

I recognize everyone in the picture except for the guy with the duffel bag.

Don't remember Jamie Sommers, Wilma Deering and the Cathy Lee Wonder Woman being so amply endowed. Then again, everyone looks pretty buff. I thought at first that the Man From Atlantis was Rocky Balboa, before I saw the hands and the swim trunks.

My compliments to the artist. :thumbup:

David Banner, the Hulk's alter ego.