And now, for your daily dose of cute...

teh bunneh

35 minutes ago, Cygnia said:
35 minutes ago, Cygnia said:

FLqdI_pXwAgoUqv?format=jpg&name=small

A guy walks into a bar, and with him he’s got this ugly squat little yellow colored dog on a leash.   Well, the patrons start making fun of him and it until the guy eventually says “My little buddy here can whup anybody else’s dog, and I’ve got cash money to back that up!”   One of the more loudmouth guys in the bar says that he’s got a pit bull named Killer and he’ll put up $200 on him. Others in the bar put bets down too and this guy comes in with Killer.

They put both animals in the middle of the room and let them go....well it’s a bloodbath! That little yellow critter damn near kills the pit Bull and the fight is over inside a minute. Everyone pays up and finally the loudmouth comes up and says “ I am impressed, what kind of breed is he anyway?”   The guy snaps the leash on and says “Oh well before I cut off his nose and tail and painted him yellow, he was an alligator.”