WWYD - Battlefield

Stone

Two very powerful and opposing trios (total of six) have begun to have an all out fight in your city and they don't seem to care about the collateral damage or the innocent bystanders caught in the middle of the combat. Neither you, your team, or the authorities recognize any of the combatants.

Sorry if this has already posted.

Re: WWYD - Battlefield

Ahh what fun this situation has posed for me and my group.

Nubis, my character, is the most level headed of our trio and would do his best to get all the bystanders out of harms way.

Atlas, has a strong passion against killing and would do his best to make sure that no fatalities occoured on either party as well as protecting bystanders

And now... we come to that character... the character that every group has and the character that always seems to throw a huge monkey wrench into every single plan ever laid out ever!

Thanatos, loves things that go boom. Has an arsenal of grenades on him with varying effects at all times and would lob many hand granades into the middle of the action not even taking a second thought about all the bystanders that are cowering for their lives

Atlas then trys to whack thanatose on the head and misses because of the huge difference between his OCV and Thanatos's DCV, so instead just yells at him for being so reckless.

Nubis flys back only to find yet another mess made by thanatos and begins to heal the wounded and carry them to safety.

After all civilians have been located to a safe place and if the battle still rages on, as members of S.H.I.E.L.D. it is our duty to stop the battle with as little damage as possible.

Nubis, after sending many telepathic messages to thanatos that say DO NOT KILL ANYBODY!!!, would try to halt the violence by entangling as many of them as possible, if that failed, he would psycically assault the members of the groups that he could manage to get a hand on. (has a no range ego blast)

Atlas, after shouting many orders at thanatos that sound somewhat like "DO NOT KILL ANYTHING!!!" would procede to HULK SMASH on the biggest looking one of the 2 groups.

Thanatos, after ignoring the many orders given by nubis and atlas, would procede go bust out his signiture sythe and hack away at the nearest play thing.

Assuming that we are able to halt the violence, and nubis heals the near fatal wounds inflicted by thanatos, we would call in the transport team, they would slap some supressor cuffs on them and they would be taken back to S.H.E.I.L.D headquarters for questioning on "OMG WTF IS THE MATTER WITH YOU PEOPLE!!! >:O"

Then fade to black and all the players joyfully as the question... If you have to ask what the question is, THEN YOU ARE NO TRUE GAMER!!! XP

All my heroes would try to get bystanders out of the way.

Volt would try to talk them into "taking it elsewhere"

Olorin would probably start t-porting (t-port usable as attack) them one by one to Antarctica until they stop or his charges run out.(3charges normally)

Futurian would take control of all machines possible to wall off the battle - or use them to attack both sides until they stop. "Hey, why not add to the destruction, if not the carnage?"

Ahh what fun this situation has posed for me and my group.

Nubis, my character, is the most level headed of our trio and would do his best to get all the bystanders out of harms way.

Atlas, has a strong passion against killing and would do his best to make sure that no fatalities occoured on either party as well as protecting bystanders

And now... we come to that character... the character that every group has and the character that always seems to throw a huge monkey wrench into every single plan ever laid out ever!

Thanatos, loves things that go boom. Has an arsenal of grenades on him with varying effects at all times and would lob many hand granades into the middle of the action not even taking a second thought about all the bystanders that are cowering for their lives

Atlas then trys to whack thanatose on the head and misses because of the huge difference between his OCV and Thanatos's DCV, so instead just yells at him for being so reckless.

Nubis flys back only to find yet another mess made by thanatos and begins to heal the wounded and carry them to safety.

After all civilians have been located to a safe place and if the battle still rages on, as members of S.H.I.E.L.D. it is our duty to stop the battle with as little damage as possible.

Nubis, after sending many telepathic messages to thanatos that say DO NOT KILL ANYBODY!!!, would try to halt the violence by entangling as many of them as possible, if that failed, he would psycically assault the members of the groups that he could manage to get a hand on. (has a no range ego blast)

Atlas, after shouting many orders at thanatos that sound somewhat like "DO NOT KILL ANYTHING!!!" would procede to HULK SMASH on the biggest looking one of the 2 groups.

Thanatos, after ignoring the many orders given by nubis and atlas, would procede go bust out his signiture sythe and hack away at the nearest play thing.

Assuming that we are able to halt the violence, and nubis heals the near fatal wounds inflicted by thanatos, we would call in the transport team, they would slap some supressor cuffs on them and they would be taken back to S.H.E.I.L.D headquarters for questioning on "OMG WTF IS THE MATTER WITH YOU PEOPLE!!! >:O"

Then fade to black and all the players joyfully as the question... If you have to ask what the question is, THEN YOU ARE NO TRUE GAMER!!! XP

Yeah, like Thanatos I have to admit Frosty Bob and Badger (especially Bob) has the mindset that once they get going in battle then it tends to become the civilians task to get themselves out of trouble. (or their repective team members at least). At the very least they dont worry much on property damage ("Hey, do you want me to stop these guys or worry about not messing up Mr. Jones's lawn?")

Starguard: Start using Force Walls to keep civilians safe. Also ask/yell at the combatants WTF is going on here.

Kaian: Has no powers for protecting other people, or powers at all, really. Time to start taking down combatants as swiftly and effectively as possible, even if that means checking a plasma cannon out of the AEGIS armory and sniping people in the head with it.

Super Model would concentrate on rescue efforts, flying endangered bystanders out of the battle area as quickly as possible. Once everything's clear, she'd try to figure out which side would be best to intervene against. Or, if it's impossible to tell, uproot a street light and commence batting practice to separate them.

Earth Girl would raise stone walls to protect nearby people and buildings if the fight was at ground level, then activate her Density Increase and wade in swinging. If it's an airborne battle, cover the area with a pollen cloud to blind everyone and hopefully break up the fight.

Kurzhaan the Conqueror would yell "HOT DAMN!," grab a weapon or shift to wolfman form, and make it a three-way bench-clearing brawl.

Young Scratch would decide to move the fight somewhere there are no innocents to endanger by opening a gate to the Netherworld and dragging combatants through it one-by-one with his Hellfire Lash. smiley-devil10.gif

Iron Maiden would fly into the middle of the conflict, start grabbing combatants (those without--or with minimal--movement powers first) and just fly off with them (she's got some hellacious NCM flight speed) and dump them somewhere far from the action. Lather, rinse, repeat. If they come back, or resist, start pounding the crap out of them. Heroes or not, if they're ignoring the threat to bystanders from their brawl, they need taking out ASAP.

Vitus : Pick a side at random and start taking them down one by one with Slow spells, disintegrations, and detonated scrotums. In that order, but only because the first makes them easier to hit, the second destroys armour, and the third takes most mammalian males out of the fight.

Zero : Telepathic probes first to decide which is the ethically appropriate choice to target, then get in deep and twist their perceptions with illusions and EGO blasts and mind control

Rumbaba the Goblin : Stand there horrified until the first time a female bystander gets hurt. Then it's hamstringin' time. Unless the protagonists are all female, which would provide him with a moral dilemma

What would I do? probably watch the 24 hour news channels to see how close to my house they are getting. (and obey the instructions to evacuate when they come). What would My Character do' date=' thats a different story...[/quote']

Absolutely Right On!

Two very powerful and opposing trios (total of six) have begun to have an all out fight in your city and they don't seem to care about the collateral damage or the innocent bystanders caught in the middle of the combat. Neither you, your team, or the authorities recognize any of the combatants.

Sorry if this has already posted.

Most of my characters would focus on getting innocent bystanders to safety, if Gaze noticed which ones were the leaders on each side, he'd attempt to mind control them to 'order the team to take this to a more deserted location' in hopes of saving said innocents.