WWE Snark-Free Zone

Psybolt

Re: WWE Snark-Free Zone

Maybe... but only if he is felt.

Maybe the UnderFozzy... Fozzytaker?

Muppets on Raw tonight. I'm gonna miss most unfortunately because of tournament high school football in our town. I run the clock.

I love the Muppets, so I hope it is a fun show and not a trainwreck.

• 4 months later...

Mainly because I want to toot my own horn. A few years ago (in 2008 actually) we did a Wrestling draft here and I made a specific card. And one of my main events kind of looks like one of the main events for the upcoming Wrestlemania.

http://www.herogames.com/forums/showthread.php/65812-Wrestling-Draft-Game?p=1620042#post1620042

Yes, I had Cena/Rock four years ago.

In the last few weeks, I have found a new favorite wrestling organization, ever since Ring Of Honor became available on my cable system. I'm honestly still learning who everybody is, But it is great to be able to see some good old-fashioned professional wrestling action on my TV again.

Actually' date=' I just find him an annoying rehash of Punk's Heel character.[/quote']

I thought that at first too, but then I got to see his Previous Heel stuff pre WWE, and the differences that are getting played up have built up enough now to where he cracks me up and I enjoy the Heel Turn. Also I suppose it doesn't hurt that his entire "I'm World Champ!" over the top self high five antics remind me of the GEICO WEEEEeeeeeeeee! Piglet commercials.... Just a certain similarity there. Watch Him come out and just substitute WEEEEeeee WEEEeeeee!!!! every time he says World Champion!....

~Rex....Pure Adrenaline.....

Actually' date=' I just find him an annoying rehash of Punk's Heel character.[/quote']

The Vegan bit does call back to Punk, but they haven't gone near the length with it as the Straight Edge Savior did. Punk was a cult leader who would be willing to "save" others. Punk just uses the Vegan thing and the no TV thing as a way to say that he is better than the group. Similar yes... but not a rehash.

And the "Yes" thing is just fantastic. The first time he did it, I was like... :nonp:, but then... as he became more and more heelish, it is like one of my favorite things. It is so over the top that it is great. And how about these signs from Smackdown this week...

smack16.jpg

And Bryan is brilliant int he ring. He can get a great match out of anyone. What I wouldn't give for a long PPV match with him and Orton. It would rival those of Orton-Christian. Those matches with Punk were amazing. They told a great story and, though there were no clear finsihes, I didn't mind. Both men looked strong in them, and that's the way it should be.

And the line of Bryan "appreciating" his girlfriend AJ who loves him... well, that is just a great slimeball line.

Daniel Bryan has been one of the best characters in the WWE since he won the World Title. The main thing is... I don't think Daniel Bryan sees himself as the heel and that makes him very interesting.

Oh he see's himself as a Heel. He's always been a Fantastic Heel. Take a dig for some of his pre WWE material. What's he's doing now is leading to that. Considering how much in need the WWE has for Good Heels that can draw insane heat from the crowd as well as get anyone over without looking like a Jobber, well that's basically, Bryan, Ziggler, Swagger, and one of my favorites of all time Jericho .....Other then the Monsters what have they got to work with? A solid core of Heels is more important then the Baby Faces. Heels do all the work. They're the Bomber Pilots of Pro Wrestling. :D

~Rex