WWE Snark-Free Zone

Psybolt

Re: WWE Snark-Free Zone

Hey I'm a Punk Fan. Not happy either. This is a Power move though, and one thing holds very true. The only thing cooler then CM Punk with the title, is a really ANGRY Shoot Working Punk, on the Warpath to get it back by the next Pay Per View....

~Rex

Well pardon me for thinking that the winner of the main event of one of WWE's big four PPVs, the winner of the main event that the entire PPV has been booked around, ought to be one of the wrestlers actually booked in the match. Y'know, the people actually advertised in the main event?

I came into this expecting del Rio would finangle his way into getting the title. Which I would have been fine with -- opportunistic heel cashing in on the new tired undisputed champion. But throwing Mr. "I tear quads by walking" into this? Really? Really?! REALLY?! I have this horrible fear it's going to turn into the Poochie Show again with Trips and Steph and Nash (or see the feud Jericho was involved in with Steph and Trips and replace Punk with Jericho) while down south the three-way becomes Cena/Rey/del Rio for the belt.

And if things get even muddier if it's Johnny Ace trying to pull an in character power play behind Hunter's back, I'm gonna be nauseated.

I came into this expecting del Rio would finangle his way into getting the title. Which I would have been fine with -- opportunistic heel cashing in on the new tired undisputed champion. But throwing Mr. "I tear quads by walking" into this? Really? Really?! REALLY?! I have this horrible fear it's going to turn into the Poochie Show again with Trips and Steph and Nash (or see the feud Jericho was involved in with Steph and Trips and replace Punk with Jericho) while down south the three-way becomes Cena/Rey/del Rio for the belt.

And if things get even muddier if it's Johnny Ace trying to pull an in character power play behind Hunter's back, I'm gonna be nauseated.

I already am.

Their Wellness Policy is pretty broad.

~Rex......is gearing up for Raw tonight......Beer's in the fridge, Fallout should be good, Punks been silent on Twitter since the "event" and he normally talks more then the Bella Twins....

Lesnar?

There's a lot of rumors of that over on my MMA side of interest......

~Rex.....thinks Lesnar would bring an interesting dynamic back......especially if he comes with Heyman in tow....leaves a link of the BEST, Worst Move in Wrestling.... http://www.totallycrap.com/videos/videos_best_worst_wrestling_move_ever/

Some good Matches tonight. That was one of them, and I hope to see more of that though I still think Bourne/Gabriel would work a smidge better. I like Kofi Solo, kids got MAD skills.

Was funny watching Punk and Nash shoot on the mic's. Will be interesting to see how that plays out.

Angry Cena works for me as well too. If he can direct that apparent Rage at ADR all the time, I may come around to actually rooting for the guy once in awhile....

The Miz....damn, starting to get on board with the Mizfits.....

Still....CM Punk....main man needs to bring some pain and the Camera Men need to focus more on the Divas of Destruction because Beth and Natalya were looking pretty darn good.

~Rex

New Tag champs. Bourne and Kingston. They could be a real cornerstone to a tag division if they wanted to be serious about building one.

Rumors are now swirling that the WWE is looking to hire cruiserweights. Can it be????

I sure hope so. I miss the cruiserweights almost as much as I miss real tag teams.

Apparently HHH wants a strong tag team and cruiserweight push. That would work for me...otherwise you just end up with things like that Mysterio\Cena match where it looked like Cena was beating up a 12 year old.

~Rex

Cena beat up a 12 year old? I though that was R-Truth's job. :P

Speaking of R-Truth, now that he's hanging out with The Miz, I might have to start rooting for The Miz. Thanks a lot, Lil Jimmy. :mad: