WWE Snark-Free Zone

Psybolt

While in London for Money in the Bank it was announced that Bayley was in Judgement Day while now she seems back in Damage CTRL. She sustained a knee injury at a live event.

And Sonya Deville and Chelsea Green are the new Women's Tag Team champions.

And in AEW the Blackpool Combat Club have been joined by PAC for a 5 on 5 match against the Elite. The Elite's fifth member alongside Kenny Omega, Hangman Adam Page and the Jacksons will be Kota Ibushi. So they are going to be called the Golden Elite.

Edited by death tribble

• 2 weeks later...

L A Knight won the Battle Royal at Summer Slam. Supposedly his push begins now.

Logan Paul defeated Ricochet, Cody Rhodes defeated Brock Lesner and Roman Reigns defeated Jey Uso.

Seth Rollins retained against Finn Balor as did Gunther against Drew Galloway.

Shayna Bazler defeated Rhonda Rousey in an MMA rules match.

Bianca Belair defeated Asuka and Charlotte Flair to win the WWE Women's Championship only for Iyo Sky to cash in Money in the Bank and become new Champion.

Watching AEW from 8-9-23. so they are setting up a 4 way match for the women's world title held by Shida. So, somehow in this, former champion Toni Storm invoking her rematch clause gets a bye into, but Shida has to win a match to get into the 4 way? WTF

Also, the Hardy/Bucks was very good, and I would still watch the Lucha's wrestle anyone. I know the BCC has become the bullies on the block, but I still think that AEW has not done enough with the Brothers and losing, AGAIN, because someone tore a mask off, a thing they were having, iirc, the Bucks do over and over at one point, is getting old. I can't wait until they wear a mask under the mask, so bad guys pull off mask and think they have it won with some acting from a lucha only to have tables turned.

• 2 weeks later...

The results from All In in London

Hook defeated Jack Perry to regain the FTW belt

Saraya (Paige that was) beat Toni Storm, Hiraku Shida and Dr Britt Baker to win the Women's belt. And she is British, was this pandering to the crowds for a local ?

FTR beat the Young Bucks to retain the Tag Team belts

C M Punk beat Samoa Joe

MJF and Adam Cole beat Aussie Open to take the ROH tag team belts

The Bullet Club beat the Golden Elite

Billy Gunn and the Acclaimed beat House of Black to take the Trios belts

Eddie Kingston, Best Friends, Orange Cassidy and Penta defeated the Blackpool Combat Club who were teamed with Santana and Ortiz

Darby Allin and Sting defeated Swerve Strickland and Christian Cage

Will Osprey defeated Chris Jericho

MJF beat Adam Cole to retain the Heavyweight Belt

Hook beating Jack Perry was no real surprise nor Sting and Darby winning, FTR retaining and MJF beating Adam Cole.

The House of Black losing was a surprise. And MJF and Adam Cole winning as a tag team. Santana and Ortiz reuniting is a surprise. 

3 hours ago, death tribble said:

Hook beating Jack Perry was no real surprise nor Sting and Darby winning, FTR retaining and MJF beating Adam Cole.

The House of Black losing was a surprise. And MJF and Adam Cole winning as a tag team. Santana and Ortiz reuniting is a surprise. 

Agreed, I would have picked exactly as you did and would have been surprised by the same things. I really though both MJF and Cole would try to use the tag team match to get the other one worn down for their later match, beginning a riff in their "friendship". Also, Props to Bucks for allowing FTR to win. Also to Jericho to help with continuing to put over Osprey, who has become a great watch. His match a couple months ago against Okada was fabulous, where he pulled out every finishing move that other wrestlers had beaten Okada with. I am a little, but only a little, surprised by bullet club result, but I think they are planning a White push for the belt. Saraya winning is also a surprise to me, but your right, pure pandering to the crowd. Problem is, they had not done anything really to setup that she is capable of winning/holding the title, unlike the other 3. It makes me think that her neck still limits her wrestling.

Edited by slikmar