Superheroes In Movies And On TV

Cassandra

What is your Favorite . . .

1) Live Action Superhero TV Show?

2) Animated Superhero TV Show?

3) Live Action Superhero Movie?

4) Animated Superhero Movie (Including Director To DVD)?

For me it's

Wonder Woman (Lynda Carter)

Batman: The Brave And The Bold

Marvel's The Avengers

Justice League: Crisis On Two Earths

Honorable Mention To The Live Action Cutie Honey Movie

Favorite Live Action TV show- Probably the Greatest American Hero, but Flash was excellent as well (I'm enjoying Arrow too)

Animated TV show- Justice League Unlimited. Though it has some great competition

Live Action Movie- Superman (Again, lots of great competition)

Animated Movie: The Incredibles

1) Live Action Superhero TV Show?

I watched the old Flash one, but don't remmeber any episodes. Also watched the Superman: Lois & Clark a little. But not enough for clear Favourites.

2) Animated Superhero TV Show?

Superman, Justice League, JLU (minus the last season*) kinda share it, also because they share a single Continuity (pretty rare for a Comic Series)

Other good ones (2nd place) where Avengers: Earth Mightbiest Heros and Gargoyles (again minus last Season*)

3) Live Action Superhero Movie?

Avengers.

Thors & Ironmans movies come shortly after.

4) Animated Superhero Movie (Including Director To DVD)?

Several good ones, but no exceptional ones.

*It wasn't that they were bad as such, but they felt "off". You could outright feel the differences in writing and they felt like they were prolonging the run of a series that had already reached a good conclusion.

Live Action Show: Arrow (Honorable mention to the first season of Hero)

Animated TV Show: Justice League (Unlimited) (Honorable mention to Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes)

Live Action Movie: Avengers (Honoroable mention to Superman 2, awesome for its time)

Animated Superhero Movie: tough one there are a lot of good ones but I'm gonna go with Justice League: Flashpoint

Animated TV Show: Justice League (Unlimited) (Honorable mention to Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes)

Live Action Movie: Avengers (Honoroable mention to Superman 2, awesome for its time)

Animated Superhero Movie: tough one there are a lot of good ones but I'm gonna go with Justice League: Flashpoint

Superman 2 The Richard Donner Cut?

I'm not sure if it is the Richard Donner Cut or not. I just know it was an extended version that showed a little more than when I first watched the movie. I think it added all the deleted scenes. I remember when that kid took off on the horse (I think) and Non killed him. I was like "Oh snap."

What is your Favorite . . .

1) Live Action Superhero TV Show? - Arrow

2) Animated Superhero TV Show? - Justice League Unlimited

3) Live Action Superhero Movie? - Avengers

4) Animated Superhero Movie (Including Director To DVD)? - Green lantern First Flight

1) Buffy the Vampire Slayer 2) The Venture Brothers (if you'll allow it. Otherwise the Flash Gordon series from the 70s) 3) Hellboy 4) Batman: The Dark Knight Returns Part 1 (Part 2 starts to sound like Peter Weller started to phone in his performance)

Buffy is a great choice! I wish I thought of that. Also loved Angel.

Live Action Show--Tie between The Flash and No Ordinary Family, with a special mention for Ultraman.

Animated Show--The Diniverse version of Superman, with a special mention for Astro Boy and Eighth Man.

Live Action Movie--The 1978 Superman, with special mentions for Captain America The First Avenger, Marvel's The Avengers, the Iron Manmovies, the 1989 Batman, the 1967 Batman, and the Tobey Maguire Spider-Man movies--yes, even number III.

Animated Movie--The Incredibles, with a special mention for Batman Mask Of The Phantasm.

1) Live Action Superhero TV Show? Classic '60 Batman

2) Animated Superhero TV Show? Justice League/Justice League Unlimited Bruce Timm just GETS it. But Young Justice runs a close second.

3) Live Action Superhero Movie? Tie- Watchmen and Kick Ass

4) Animated Superhero Movie (Including Director To DVD)? I haven't watched Batman Returns vol I&II yet, but is that doesn't become my favorite then I will be sorely disappointed. For right now it's The Incredibles.