Need a good expansion for the acronym ULTIMATE

megaplayboy

I am working on a writeup for a legacy hero who wears a bodysuit/exoarmor that enhances and channels her natural abilities, as well as augmenting them with some useful tech(sensors, e.g.). The acronym is ULTIMATE, and the hero's nom de guerre is Ultimate Victory. I am normally pretty good with heroic and tech acronyms, but this one I could use some help on. Thanks in advance!

U - Unlimited

L - Life-Supporting

T -  Technological

I -  Instrument

M -  Machination

A -  And

T -  Temperature-Control

E - Exo-Skeleton

(The second "T" is questionable! ) ;)

E - 

Make the second "T" Tactical. You don't need to go the Iron Man 2 movie route of dubbing it "a high-tech prosthesis"...

Some thoughts:

You can use more then one letter from each component word (i.e. Benelux). and even mix one letter/multi letter parts (radar, sonar).

There is also the concept of a Backronym, where a acronym is supposed to spell a certain way and the seperate words do not have any meaning. "For example, NASA named its ISS treadmill the Combined Operational Load-Bearing External Resistance Treadmill (COLBERT) after Stephen Colbert." You also see that with Shield (Marvel) and it is basically what you try to do here.

Another aspect is the Recursive Acronym, usually to point at an earlier version. For example PHP (language for dynamic websites) was originall named "Personal Home Page/Forms Interpreter" or PHP/FI.

By version 3 it was made into a recrusive Acronym and meant: "PHP: Hypertext Preprocessor" (wich is also a clear descirption of what it does).*

I know there was another thing, the "no longer an Acronym". Basically it used to be an acronym. But either the words do fit anymore or it's to long to memorize them all and nobody bothers with what it means (or even that it was an Acronym to begin with).

So at some version it was just called "Ultimate" because "U.L.T.I.M.A.T.E." no longer was fitting or nobody was bothering what it meant, or the press just started omitting the points and capitals.*

*Those two are especially usefull for legacy heroes.