April 2021 Super Sitcom Superdraft

Pariah

"Are we sure realty hasn't been disrupted somehow?" The blond man was tall, but he'd been taller - much taller. Of course, he'd also been much shorter.

The woman with him patted his arm, "I'm scanned the time lines repeatedly and used my own analytical intellect and found nothing odd. See, this is why the therapist thought you needed a Fresh start, some place with Fresh Air, and that's just why we're here."

"Right, I need to cut down on the science for a bit," Her husband smiled, "And I guess it won't get more science free than a farm"

"In a quaint small town no less," his wife, smiled too and artificial though the material the teeth were made of, the expression was genuine.

"Yeah, "  He breathed in that fresh air, "I can feel the stress leaving me already, I love you, Brainiac Pym"

"And I love you," She nuzzled, "Farmer Pym"

Lead: Hank Pym!

main-qimg-306d4d3a45da46525bf7d7c07ea37f

Partner: Brainiac 8 aka Indigo

Indigo-DC-Comics-Outsiders-Brainiac-8.jp