The February 2022 Multiversity Superdraft!

“Are we up and running, Leroy?”

“We’re good, boss.”

“Okay. Tell me when we’re broadcasting.”

“Uh, five seconds ago.”

“Right. Greetings, ladies, gentlemen, and everyone else! I come to you today at the doorway to dark times. The walls between worlds are crumbling, and interlopers are coming to our Earth like drunken party crashers at a Bat Mitzvah. The center cannot hold, and mere anarchy is unleashed upon a frail and unsuspecting world! But do not despair! For there is one supervillain who can … wait a minute, ‘supervillain’? That can’t be right! ‘Hero’ is what it should say! Leroy, make a note!”

“Got it, boss.”

“Excellent.  ‘Hero’ … yeah, that’s obviously what I meant to say. Hero! There’s only one HERO who can guide the world through such maddened and maddening times. And that hero is I, the one, the only, the genuine original…

FOXBAT!

He took a moment to pose dramatically against his green-screen background, ping-pong gun held proudly before him … not realizing that Leroy hadn’t actually turned on a background image to pose against. Oops.

“Yes, that’s right! The Fantastic, Freedom-loving, Frabjuous Foxbat is here to save the day! Let evil-doers and invaders beware my Master Plan™ to save to Earth! And to those who would despoil our fine world, I say thee nay! Go back to the rocks from whence you crawled out from under! This world is under to protection of Foxbat! Don’t say you weren’t warned!”

He stood there for a moment and then muttered, “…and, cut!”

“The red light on the camera went off. “All done, boss.”

“Thank you, Leroy. You’ve been a great help, as always. Did it go out okay?”

“Everything went according to plan. But….”

“But what? Speak up, Leroy! What’s on your mind?”

“Well, I was just wondering … do you really think MySpace was really the best platform for your message?”

“Well, what would you have me use, Parler? Even I’m not that crazy!”

Main Protagonist: Foxbat!

Foxbat-Champions-RPG-d.jpg

Title: Who Foxes the Foxbats?

Our principal protagonist is ...Chickenman! ("He's everywhere!  He's everywhere!")  Out of hero persona, his name is Benton Harbor.

(A deeper site is here.)

(Chickenman is a figure in a long series of very short radio programs starting back in the 1960s; I heard it back on AFN back in the day.)

1 hour ago, Cancer said:

Our principal protagonist is ...Chickenman! ("He's everywhere!  He's everywhere!")  Out of hero persona, his name is Benton Harbor.

(A deeper site is here.)

(Chickenman is a figure in a long series of very short radio programs starting back in the 1960s; I heard it back on AFN back in the day.)

Could someone with more tech savvy please put up from YouTube the Tennessee Mafia Jug Band’s rendition of “Ghost Chickens in the Sky”  or  The Theme Song for Super Chicken  

Thank you.