The February 2022 Multiversity Superdraft!

7 hours ago, Psybolt said:

Protagonist:  Groo the Wanderer

Groo the Wanderer Animated Series and Movie are Coming

Title:  The League of Extraordinary Groos

Well, I don't know why I came here tonight
I got the feeling that something ain't right
I'm so scared in case I fall off my chair
And I'm wondering how I'll get down the stairs
Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right
Here I am, stuck in the middle with Groo....

First variant: for this we draft the biggest, most overpoweringly threatening figure Disney ever put on screen: Chernabog, the vast devil in the original Fantasia that was the dominant figure during the performance of Night on Bald Mountain.

latest?cb=20150322070210&path-prefix=fr

It's difficult to get people to respect, let alone fear, chickens.  Let's start with this.

Freddy “Foxbat” Foswell was a small-time crook with a flashy costume and an improbable ping-pong ball gun. He was a nuisance more than a menace … until one of his capers went horribly wrong and a little girl ended up paralyzed. 

Freddy surrendered to the authorities and pleaded guilty to aggravated assault, earning himself several years in the state pen. In an act of remorse (which could also potentially reduce his sentence), he agreed to participate in an unusual medical research project.

Things went wrong almost from the outset. The lab tech responsible for the medications gave Freddy the wrong dosage of the wrong serum. This proved both painful and disorienting. Freddy broke his restraints and ran blindly from the lab, whereupon he fell into the containment pool for the prison’s experimental nuclear reactor. (Seriously, who puts an experimental reactor in a prison? And next to the hospital wing? Who decided that was a good idea?) The reactor techs fished him out before he drowned, but they couldn’t stop him from fleeing the facility. He made his way to the prison dock, where he was struck by lightning just as he dived into the industrially-polluted river outside.

Nobody knows exactly what triggered his strange transformation, but he emerged several days later, changed in both body and mind. Gone was the goofy, mostly harmless gadget-using crook from before. He was now a green-scaled titan with immense physical strength and a contemplative, almost melancholy demeanor. And four arms.

Thus came to be the incredible … Grondbat!

Quote: “Look, I’m not here to fight you. I just want to >ZAP< hey, knock that off! If you’d just >ZAP< okay, we’ll do it your way. GRONDBAT CRUSH!!”

Variant #1: Grondbat

.\273205903_10161830693532178_168016523043

1 hour ago, Logan.1179 said:

Certainly. I imagine it would result in a Batgirl/ Batwoman product. But that's up to you. 

I realize now that I really could have used WW to make a new She-Hulk. Oh well. 

You could draft a different female and make a Hulk with even more anger management issues than the original... Miss Piggy.

Just sayin'.

3 hours ago, Cancer said:

You could draft a different female and make a Hulk with even more anger management issues than the original... Miss Piggy.

Just sayin'.

Why stop there? Give Miss Piggy the Red Lantern Power Ring and make her the antagonist. Due to the overwhelming influence and increased anger from the Power Ring, Miss Piggy is blinded with an amnesia and mistakes Kermit for Hulk. It ain't easy being green. And Kermit? He is a variant from a universe without a Miss Piggy, and is known as Kermit the Hulk; and he is guitarist in rock band Rose Tattoo (actual Aussie band) fronted by Angry Anderson (actual person). 

The title would be: It ain't easy being green...or a Piggy.