3 Favorite Mix Soundtracks

Tjack

I tend not to play popular music in my games, preferring to score the game like a movie, and play mostly scores, and of those mostly Jerry Goldsmith. I mosatly run Fantasy Hero, so anything with electric guitars and peppy vocals just doesn't fit. Instead, I'll play Things like>

The Wind & The Lion

Capricorn One

The Thirteenth Warrior

Mulan

The Sand Pebbles

Plus others from other composers.

You folks keep jumping ahead.  The next chapter will be Soundtracks for backround mood music for gaming.  This one is for Soundtracks that you can use as backround for a party or gathering.    A number of songs by different bands or performers rather than a normal album.

Ternaugh’s and Aylin 13’s lists work, but Mr. Ruggels is not what we’re looking for yet.

20 hours ago, Tjack said:

You folks keep jumping ahead.  The next chapter will be Soundtracks for backround mood music for gaming.  This one is for Soundtracks that you can use as backround for a party or gathering.    A number of songs by different bands or performers rather than a normal album.

Ternaugh’s and Aylin 13’s lists work, but Mr. Ruggels is not what we’re looking for yet.

Here's the question, is someone going to create a Spotify playlist with everyone's responses from all the related threads? 

28 minutes ago, Certified said:

Here's the question, is someone going to create a Spotify playlist with everyone's responses from all the related threads? 

Are you kidding!?!  I can’t figure out how to get pictures onto a post and you expect me to do that!?!?😩

You do whatever voodoo you want and then just let me know how it went.

(For decades I’ve said that to me all computer/technical work is just somebody deciding what color chicken to sacrifice.)

1 hour ago, Tjack said:

Are you kidding!?!  I can’t figure out how to get pictures onto a post and you expect me to do that!?!?😩

You do whatever voodoo you want and then just let me know how it went.

(For decades I’ve said that to me all computer/technical work is just somebody deciding what color chicken to sacrifice.)

Alright, I'll make you a deal, once these threads have completed, you compile and dedupe the list, I'll create it on Spotify. 

3 hours ago, Certified said:

Alright, I'll make you a deal, once these threads have completed, you compile and dedupe the list, I'll create it on Spotify. 

GET ME A YOUNG PRIEST AND AN OLD PRIEST!!!!  HE’S SPEAKING IN TONGUES AGAIN!!!!  
   QUICK, I’LL TIE HIM DOWN, THE REST OF YOU START BEATING HIM WITH STICKS......BIG STICKS!!!!