Superhero Images

schir1964

Re: Superhero Images

Mine is a canned Earthlink site using their "Sitebuilder". It's cumbersome enough that pics are not easy to rearrange and will invariably be out of alphabetical order by the time I'm done, but it's good enough. Mostly I just wanted everything in one place so I don't have to search through 3 computers in two locals to find stuff.

Mine is a canned Earthlink site using their "Sitebuilder". It's cumbersome enough that pics are not easy to rearrange and will invariably be out of alphabetical order by the time I'm done' date=' but it's good enough. Mostly I just wanted everything in one place so I don't have to search through 3 computers in two locals to find stuff.[/quote']

Ah. I can probably do the same with Comcast. I'll give it a try.

Thanks,

Mags

Great pic.

But then I've got a thing for chicks with orange skin. ;)

Orange? Starblaze's skin isn't orange! Orange would be the color in my avatar. ;)

Actually, I sampled the colors for the pic right off of the reference pics that PhantomGM posted in this thread, so it ain't my fault.

Mags

-she of the orange lava skin...

Orange? Starblaze's skin isn't orange! Orange would be the color in my avatar. ;)

Actually, I sampled the colors for the pic right off of the reference pics that PhantomGM posted in this thread, so it ain't my fault.

Mags

Sorry Mags. Looks pretty orange to me. I mean she's got lavender hair, so...

orange skin doesn't seem THAT weird. It wasn't a criticism, BTW. It's a great pic, but Blue beat me to that comment so I just riffed off of his post.

:D

Mags

Relax Mags,

I should've told you that SB's skin is Golden bronze

since her father is Afro American and her mom's a alien princess who appears to be Asian[Japanese]. :winkgrin:

I never thought i would post my own pic here - i cant draw for crap. But then i discovered Heromachine! So, i present to you The Amazing Scintillating Gem!

She has photonic-force based powers (whatever that means!). She can fly real fast, shoot pretty pathetic photonic beams of energy with amazing accuracy, and she can glow brightly - in fact she always glows brightly! Stealth? What's that?

I never thought i would post my own pic here - i cant draw for crap. But then i discovered Heromachine! So' date=' i present to you The Amazing Scintillating Gem!

She has photonic-force based powers (whatever that means!). She can fly real fast, shoot pretty pathetic photonic beams of energy with amazing accuracy, and she can glow brightly - in fact she always glows brightly! Stealth? What's that?

Cool beans. :)

Nice HM pic; good color scheme.

Mags

Another misfire. I had the name "Ms. Fire" in my head but didn't like the result' date=' so I added the odd molecular pattern. Could be a friction character of some kind.[/quote']How about she causes the neurons to "misfire" causing all sorts of problems from memory loss to loss of motor reflexes.