Superhero Images

schir1964

Re: Superhero Images

Nothing too new here. Well, new picture but not a new character or costume. It just so happened my magic server was down during lunch and couldn't play, and I liked a photo from the NGD forum "catsuit" thread. So I drew the following picture of Audra Blue using it as a guide.

I like it. I think it's some of your best work. Porting from Drawing to Computer Imaging.

You should check out the earlier water girls fro Superheroine positions and poses.

Cheers

QM (user of gmail)

Thanks!

Funny you should say that. I already had at least 3 of those girls on my hard drive because I'd seen them somewhere and thought the poses were very aerial in nature. But there are more there than I had seen previously.

• 2 weeks later...

Got tired with standard skin tones. Then attempts to make her African-American looked very bad. Then I tried green (Too She Hulk), Violet (Too Blink), Blue (Too Mystique), and eventually wound up with red.

I don't have a name or purpose for her, and no real name (The file is called "sunburn" so I can find her on my harddrive).

sunburn1-sm.jpg

Got tired with standard skin tones. Then attempts to make her African-American looked very bad. Then I tried green (Too She Hulk)' date=' Violet (Too Blink), Blue (Too Mystique), and eventually wound up with red.I don't have a name or purpose for her, and no real name (The file is called "sunburn" so I can find her on my harddrive).sunburn1-sm.jpg
I don't have my CKC handy, but don't the Yu'unta (Nebula's race) have red skin? Might be a starting point - Andromedan galaxy alien?

Although I am a pretty good artist, I decided to use HeroMachine (v2) for this one...OK, so I've gotten a little lazy!!! I'll do a better picture soon.

This is TURBO: The Hypersonic Man. His is a scientist, that suffered an accident when his invention, and life's work, was stolen from him. He now patches into a different "phase of dimension", which he is calling the "Hypersonic Factor". It allows him to move far faster than normal humans.

My superhero wears this T-Shirt lounging around the base. :bounce:

Actually, the original was created by Rob Shannon - it's based on a cel he bought at Anime Expo some years back. It's from Gatchaman 94. And the original was "Join Galactor..." But I thought it would be cool to modify it some. :)

Excellent work, I saw the original, very good take!

PS - I didn't notice the toe thing, still not sure I see it.

Funny thing is she started out as a femme fetale with guns, then I decided had too many Dark Champions babes. So the window she was climbing out of became the edge of a pool.

Does anyone know what happened to Acroyear?

I haven't seen him for a long time on these boards.

- Christopher Mullins

Maybe he was Fred...(j/k)

I thought I remembered him saying something about real life coming in harder, but I don't see anything about it in his last posts (October).

Just emailed him, hopefullly he's just got better things to do than hang out here. ;)