The cranky thread

Hermit

Re: The cranky thread

Well, I used to be able to let that kind of asshattery slide on by... :(

I remember wondering whether he was going to turn it physical, and then I considered how I would respond, whether his buddies might back him up...

I wasn't carrying my .45 that night, but I did have my Gerber. If he and his buddies had jumped me, I would NOT have been playing by the Marquis of Queensbury rules. :ugly::help:

I wouldn't play fair either. And I agree there are a lot of asshats out there who can use a good beating.

*sigh*

My brother thinks he's getting fired. Nothing definite, but he's concerned and I'm worried. I did fine, but I'm just me. They've got a baby on the way in less than 2 months.

He's never been so frustrated, or defeated, with a job. And I'm finding myself hoping he keeps a job he hates ...

*sigh*

Ok..I"m smarter than this.

Last night I was tooling around Azeroth killing mobs and increasing my picklocks skill when I got a whisper from [Admin] telling me I had been approved for something cool. So I went to the site they told me and logged in, put in my email addy and...then realized I'd logged in...

*sigh*

"We will never ask for your password or send you someplace that does"

I know this!

I know this!

So...went and changed my password and things seem to be fine.

But still...

I know this!

Stupid me.

IF I have further grumbles on this in any way shape or form I deserve them.

I'm generally cranky today because I had to drive 40 minutes one way for a 30 minute appointment, my sleep stinks and I can't use my mask, I'm bored and my mind is picking out things from the past to bug me with as there is nothing happening in the present. I think I need a hug.

I'm generally cranky today because I had to drive 40 minutes one way for a 30 minute appointment' date=' my sleep stinks and I can't use my mask, I'm bored and my mind is picking out things from the past to bug me with as there is nothing happening in the present. I think I need a hug.[/quote']You just got one, Beth. Hope you feel better soon.

• 2 weeks later...