I have it! I have it!

Vanguard

Re: I have it! I have it!

Haven't reached the Super-Skills section' date=' yet, but it's a good enough read to keep me going through it so far. Lot's of interesting stuff.[/quote']

It's by far my favorite book we've done to date. I read most of it during layout. Steve has outdone himself with this book.

I can't wait to see the finished product!!

Andy

I picked it up just after Vanguard (we Game together)- In fact he got copy 1 I got Copy 2 from our FLGS. I just have to say that I am SOOOOOO Please with this new book. Steve you ROCK!!! The Super Skills, the new Expansion on the Skills ... Sheesh just Everything... Thanx!!!

I've always loved Dark Champions back in the day, and also Danger Interantional, as a Modern version of Hero - Now I have 5th's version of them, and I'm so excited that I've put my Champions game on hold, and will be running a Heroic level Game using Dark Champions. It'll be base mostly on Stargate SG1 with a bit of Sliders thrown in, all with a heavy Cyber/Techno Mega Corp overtone.

WC

Thanx for the kind words, Wildcat! Good luck with the game. :hex:

When does it get released to the FLGS??

Once it ships from the printer (as it did last Friday, the 13th ::cue ominous music::), it's out of our control. From the printer it ships directly to the distributors. How long it takes to get to them depends on all sorts of factors (respective locations, weather, truckers' strikes...). How long it takes the distributor to repack the books for shipment to stores that have ordered them depends on the distributor's efficiency, workforce, and such. Then the books are shipped to the stores, and all those shipping factors come into play again. ;) All in all, most stores seem to get our books 1-2 weeks after they ship from the printer, but it really varies. As you can see from some of the posts on this thread, it's already reached some stores.

Thanx for the kind words' date=' Wildcat! Good luck with the game. :hex:[/quote']

Wow this is the GREATEST... an Instant responce from the Writer of the book I just bought... and then he wishes ME luck... I love this game, and the guys who bring it to me... You are a class act Steve, as are the rest of the DOJ crew...

Thanx Again x1000000000

WC